When you are looking for the cosmic energy that will fulfill your wishes, you get two gifts from the universe every single month. The New Moon, which allows us to create whatever new beginnings that we want. And the Full Moon, which gives us the opportunities to close chapters, cut out dead weight, and detox whatever needs to be cleansed and flushed out from our lives. But once in a while the universe sends a little something extra with these Moons which gives them wish fulfilling energy all month long. What are those gifts? Lunar and solar eclipses. And these are precisely the gifts that the universe will be sending us through October and November. So, just in case you miss one of your horoscopes, or you miss your wish opportunities the night of the Full Moon in Aries this month, fret not. All you need to know is how to make the most of the lunar eclipse that occurs with our Full Moon in Aries this October. Here’s how to do it!
What is an Eclipse?
There are two kinds of eclipses, lunar and solar. A lunar eclipse is an astrological event that occurs when the Moon moves behind the Earth and into its shadow. This shadow is called the umbra, but you don’t need to know that term to understand and harness the effects of the lunar eclipse. This is a particularly powerful event in astrology that brings endings of current conditions, and can only occur during a Full Moon. And we know that all Full Moon cycles are about clearing out the old, but a lunar eclipse Full Moon cycle gives you energy that can work in your life for as long as 6 to 12 months, or right through to the next Full Moon in Aries next year! So this is why we keep saying, if you miss that Full Moon on the night that it occurs, that’s okay!
And here’s some more good news. Just a few weeks after when you are prepping for the New Moon in November, we are going to get another little gift. A solar eclipse will occur in Scorpio on November 3, giving you even more exciting energy to use on your path of enlightenment. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Earth and the Sun and casts a little bit of a shadow on us all. But don’t worry, we will be right here to help you navigate all of that as well!
What Can You Expect?
The Full Moon in Aries is about closing chapters that are no longer serving your highest purpose. What are your biggest dreams? What are your goals? Where do you want success in your life….right now? The Full Moon in Aries will clean out what is blocking you, and give you the inspiration, fire, and action plan to get ‘er done. Where the Libra New Moon was about the we centered part of your own little bubble, the Full Moon in Aries is all about YOU.
- Embrace your goals, they’re all yours, own ‘em.
- Have needs. You’re allowed to want more. Ask for it!
- Take off your wallflower costume, now it’s your time to shine.
How Can You DO All of That?
- Tend to your relationships first. We still have the Libra New Moon energy lingering, and so before you can reward yourself with your own met needs, take care of those around you. Relationships will be shakiest during this period, but will come out stronger if you don’t plow into your partner’s faults at the slightest provocation.
- Make NO life changing decisions right now, especially when it comes to your primary partnerships. Mars, who rules Aries, will oppose Neptune during this time making things foggy, details unclear, facts muddled. You will get distorted and misrepresented truths, but not intentionally. Don’t make big decisions about love or partners until November.
- This eclipse falls near a Mercury Retrograde, so take care of your contracts, trip planning, and technology backups BEFORE this eclipse occurs.
- Eclipses, while shadow events, have a tendency to shed light on the shadow events in our lives. Prepare for an abundance in revelations from those around you. Handle them all as positively as you can.
- Be heart centered. With all of these revelations and truths revealing themselves to you, you want to respond with love, not with Aries anger. You can speak your truth with kindness, and will feel more inclined to do so in this period.
- Fire centered and fire related activities during October are favored. In a bad mood, light a fire or a candle and allow the energy to cleanse you. Spend just a few minutes near a flame meditating, praying, or doing whatever you do to get closer to your angels and higher powers. This releases your false self and allows you to embrace the true you!
- Make one goal to experience success at work. Go the extra mile in some small way every day on the job during this month, and it will be noticed.
- Give what you hope to receive in love. Do so freely and without expectations and Aries energy will be quick to satisfy you in return.
- Show empathy. Your emotions will feel like they are boiling over, both good and bad, and so will everybody else’s. When you show empathy, it turns everyone’s emotions down to a simmer.
- With the battle between the Libra and Aries energy, you will feel pulled in two directions. One side will want you to express freedom like an eagle, the other will want you pulled as close as possible to the ones you love. You’re entitled to feel this, but the people around you are feeling it too. Give them the freedom you are feeling tension over, and they in turn will eventually feel pulled closer to you as a result.
Now remember friends, this Full Moon in Aries is your gift from astrology to go after what you want. And the eclipse energy is going to magnify that for you to truly go after your heart’s desires. That’s wonderful right? SO exciting! The best part is you get 6 whole months to make the most of it. Now, here’s the one word of caution I have to give, you know I have to say it. This Moon is about going after what you want, yes. But it is about going after the abundance that will serve your highest self. This may not necessarily be about what you want right now. So, be very very careful what you wish for right now. Because you will get it!
Let’s say for example your relationship IS on the rocks, and this Full Moon energy shakes that up a bit. Going after what you want to save this relationship may not be the best thing for you, if this relationship is not serving your higher self, and is not serving your karmic destiny. Perhaps getting out of this one will help put you in line with your twin flame or soul connection, but if you are pounding on it with Aries energy to save this relationship, you will never know.
So remember, you WILL get truths sent to you during this time. AND the fire energy from Aries to do something with them. I’m so excited for you! Use them wisely, use them well, and expect the miracles to be abundant. And then come back and tell me your stories, there’s nothing I love more than hearing the power of these miracles in your lives! Tell me what your plans are to create your own abundance during this Full Moon, I can’t wait to hear from you!