How many of you check your horoscope compatibility against your partners every day? Or weekly? Or do you check the horoscopes to see if your love compatibility scores with your partner’s or crushes while you are “filling time” at work? We’ve all done it. But as we keep saying over and over here, that’s not all you need to know when it comes to making the most of your most important relationship, your romantic one. And this month, phew boy, the universe is really throwing you into the fire. Between the Full Moon in Aries and Venus entering Sagittarius, the only Fire Sign we wont hear from is Leo! Yet. That will come in due time. With two of the fire signs throwing their pokers into the universe you know that things are going to get hot. And when it comes to love, yes, that’s a wonderful thing! And now, our goddess of love and beauty has left the mysterious and intense water sign of Scorpio to enter the intense and fun fire sign of Sagittarius. Will this mean anything for you in love? Of course it will! And we’re going to tell you how to make the most of it. Let’s have a look!
What Can You Expect?
We have the planet that rules love and beauty, Venus, entering the Fire Sign of Sagittarius. Interestingly enough, Uranus is also in Aries. Expect the unexpected, and with two fire signs in play, expect it to be very…. heated. This is an aspect that will occur between October 7 and November 5, so between now and then, do what you can to let those sparks fly. Here are some key themes to pay attention to:
- Adventure and spontaneity. Embrace the part of your Self that does things on the fly.
- Movement! Sagittarius loves to travel the world. Anywhere you can take your romance this month will add instant sparks to your dates.
- Confidence. This is no time to be insecure, or your spark will fizzle…and quickly. Give yourself permission to boldly go where you’ve never gone before.
How Can You DO All of That?
- Break up your current romantic routine. Are you in a place where you both are doing the same thing all day every day? Do something to get out of the rut. Your relationship WILL experience movement during this period, and YOU want to be the one controlling it. So get moving!
- Just say no to Miss Clingy. Ladies, you know who she is and she is your worst enemy when it comes to love, especially when Sagittarius is in play. Sagittarius does not settle down for much, so if you are trying to cling to something, or someone, you can expect it to scurry away as fast as possible. Is your squeeze doing something you don’t like? You can still put your foot down without channeling your inner Cling-On. “Honey, when you wait 3 weeks to return my phone call it doesn’t make me feel special. Call me when you get your stuff together.” Take control, and let the people you are trying to cling to know, with certainty, you aren’t settling for the wishy washy right now. One of two things will happen, they will move closer to you, or give you the space to find the person that will. THIS is a big one, girls. Pay attention!
- Don’t judge when your partner screws up, and they will, and so will you. And you will need that forgiveness too. Love can not exist where there is criticism.
- Be bold. Put on that red lipstick that’s been sitting in the cabinet since last year’s holiday beauty collections came out.
- Live in the moment, don’t plan for the future. Sags get a little freaked out by all of that planning, so do it in your head, and not out loud.
- Don’t be so serious for just a minute! This period is only a few weeks long, have some fun for a change, you’ve earned it! (And so has your partner!!)
- Get social. You aren’t going to stoke the burning fires within if you are at home watching Casablanca with your friends Ben and Jerry on Saturday night. (Don’t worry, I’ve been there too.) Get out!
- Find a creative outlet to express your passions. Send him a love story you wrote, paint her a love picture recapturing your first date, these are just ideas, the point? Be creative.
And there you have it friends. During the next few weeks don’t worry so much about checking your horoscope compatibility. When Venus enters the Fie Sign of Sagittarius, while Uranus is in Aries, you can expect the unexpected in love, and all plans go out the window. Your best tips from a love compatibility perspective then are to simply channel the fire within in as many creative ways as possible through to November. That’s your mission this month friends, and I am excited to join you on it! So tell me, what are YOUR secret plans to stoke the fires of Venus in Sagittarius this month? Who knows, maybe some of you will have some fiery ideas I will just have to try myself! Do tell, I want to know!