Love Compatibility With Venus in Taurus
The stars often know what the heart desires. And in the astrological transit of Venus in Taurus, we’re entering another steamy love compatibility zone! This is an interesting transit because Venus in Taurus is currently overlapping with the Full Moon in Scorpio. Taurus and Scorpio are opposite to each other in the Zodiac, and they’re also both fixed signs. This means that relationships are about to get real, as these two transits balance each other beautifully.
What is Venus in Taurus?
The fixed signs (Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, and Aquarius) are going to be feeling this energy the most. But all Zodiac signs will benefit from the qualities of this transit, especially in the relationship department. This is particularly true if you are hoping to take your current relationship — or a new relationship — further, to a deeper and more committed level.
So where Venus in Aries was all about flirting your way to the object of your attention, this transit settles things down a little bit. Taurus energy is much slower moving then Aries energy, but Taurus is ruled by the saucy love planet Venus, and so the transit of Venus in Taurus is very beautiful and harmonious transit in the relationship department for all Zodiac signs.
- Venus: Here we have the love planet of beauty and all things that are passionate in the Zodiac sign that is as real and committed as it gets. Venus also rules Taurus. So when Venus is in her own sign, she owns it — and she owns love.
- Taurus: This Fixed Earth sign is grounded, real, and practical. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that means Taurus is boring. Anything but. Taurus definitely has a saucy side as well, and there’s nothing a Taurus loves more than bringing its inner naughty side out.
- Venus in Taurus: This is a transit where the naughty come out to play and in a very real and committed way. So if you are ready to get real (adventurous) in love, here’s the only relationship advice you need, no matter which Zodiac sign you are. And, even better, no matter what your relationship status is.
1. Be cool, you’ve got this
Whenever a planet is in its home sign, like Venus is in Taurus, that planet is more powerful than it is when it is visiting any other Zodiac sign. So Venus is really working some magic under this transit. It’s not going to be the quick-moving energy that it was when Venus was visiting Aries. Venus in Taurus is much more laid-back than that. So those of you hoping to hurry up and get things done in the love department may find themselves disappointed under this transit.
- Relax and take all love matters much less seriously than you normally do.
- Maintain your composure. Freaking out will set off the panic button in others as well, and this could cause problems way beyond your level of damage control.
- Keep it cool and Venus will have your back. Just because love isn’t happening in the fast lane, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
2. Be nostalgic when retrograde magic is in play
A lot of us groan when retrograde planet movement messes with us. But this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, and making a lot of noise isn’t going to make the planets move any faster. Instead, use these transits to your advantage.
Use the influence of retrograde transits as your superpower in the love compatibility department. Retrogrades are all about planets doing the backstroke, and so should you. Being nostalgic while Venus is in Taurus has a wonderful effect on your relationships and on your love compatibility, and the best part is, this rule applies for all Zodiac signs, and whether you’re single or in a committed relationship.
- Take a saucy trip down memory lane with your lover, if you are attached. The memories will remind both of you of some wonderful feelings you had early in your relationship.
- Reach out to an old flame, or someone from your past you can’t stop thinking about. With any luck (and a little help from above), they’re thinking about you too.
- Don’t let fear hold you back.
And that’s pretty much all that you need to know when it comes to Venus in Taurus. Be real, don’t let fear hold you back, and use retrogrades to get nostalgic. It’s a slow moving transit, so take your time, take advantage of this season of love, and don’t forget: Venus has your back.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
It’s that time again! And I’m not talking about a Moon phase, this time. This time I am talking about holiday shopping! And it’s something that we are all just a doing a… Read Full Article »
Do you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over again with the people in your life? Do you ever wonder why you seem to attract - or be attracted to - the same type of… Read Full Article »