Mars in Leo Forecast: Do’s and Don’ts When Pleasure Centers Take Center Stage
We’ve been talking about Summer lovin’ all Summer long. And there’s a reason for that! Astrology has been providing us with many gifts and miracles to help those that need help in the game of love and relationships. Even those that already have a solid pair bond could use a miracle or love blessing here or there. But there’s so much more than love and romance in the air this Summer. There’s….passion. And you can thank Leo for that, and Cancer for the ooey gooey loving feelings that come with all of those passionate sparks that are flying right now. And this is a great thing whether you need help in romance or not. Because if you need help in some other area of your life, like work, career, or money, all of these transits can help you do that too. When inspiration strikes this Summer, whether that is in love, life, or play, run with it!
Astrology is giving us another transit right now that can help you in…whatever area of your life that you want it to. With Mercury in Virgo energy abundant now, many lovers are feeling like energy on the love front is slowing down. Some may even complain that it feels dull. But, you know what we say, Universe is all about balance. So on August 8, today, Universe grants us with a gift that balances that slower energy down, with some fireworks to boot! Lovers will find love picking up some steam again! And, if you need a boost in business or money, follow your passions and those sparks of inspiration, and they will take you far! When Mars enters Leo in August 2015, your pleasure centers take front and center! What will you do with that energy? Expect explosions, of the most wonderful kind. With Mars in Leo…everything is possible. What is inspiration saying to you right now?
What to Expect with Mars in Leo….
Mars in Leo is a transit that begins today, on August 8, and will last until September 25. That means you have this fabulous energy for about a month and a half. That’s six weeks of awesomeness from both Mars, and Leo! Here we have the planet of drive, passion, and creativity, in the Fixed Fire Sign of Leo! Leo is just as creative and passionate as Mars, and being ruled by the Sun, full of fire and spark as well! Expect an abundance of this energy in your life over the next 6 weeks. Bolts of inspiration and passionate outbursts. Maybe even you will be the one making the big bold moves! Here are some themes to keep an eye on under this transit.
• Drive and Passion: The things that excite you and get you out of bed in the morning are going to excite you even more. Both Leo and Mars are very passionate about…everything. If you aren’t excited about something in your life right now, ask for inspiration under this transit…and you will get it!
• Pleasure: Leo loves to have fun, and sometimes, only loves to have fun. And Mars is one of the sexiest planets of them all. He is bold and aggressive and doesn’t take no for an answer. Do you need some pleasure zones satisfied right now? Mars in Leo will help you make that happen. Follow your instinct and your drive under this transit, and the pleasure will find you eventually!
• Bold: This transit is all about making it happen for yourself. Mars waits for no man. And Leo is too excited to wait for…anything. If you need a boost in ANY area of your life, go for it. Remember, we also have Mercury in Virgo energy in play during this time. That one is a transit where being direct is also favored. Now you aren’t thinking Mercury in Virgo is so boring any more, are you? If you need a change in love, work, or life, a bold move gets you everywhere under these transits. Be bold, be direct, and follow that bliss. It’s waiting to reward you!
Do’s and Don’ts With Mars in Leo…
With all of this fun loving, inspired, and passionate energy going around, a lot of things that happen under this transit will feel “too good to be true.” Remember, Universe is about balance, and this transit is only 6 weeks long. There are things that could happen in this period that could very well change your life. And while your pleasure centers may be taking center stage, it can be very easy to get carried away with this energy under this transit. We advise that you don’t. So here are some very easy DO’s and DON’Ts to follow with Mars in Leo August 2015. These will help you improve almost any area of your life while these inspirational sparks are flying.
• DO be loyal. Being a Fixed Fire Sign symbolized by the lion, Leo is the most loyal sign of them all. If you follow this energy, things will go well in love. And in your areas of passionate work as well. For some, they will go almost too well. Loyalty can be tested under these circumstances. Don’t let it! Loyalty will also be rewarded!
• DON’T be shy. Again we say, being direct gets you everywhere. Like sexy Mercury in Virgo, this is a transit where asking for what you want is absolutely heard by whoever you need to hear it. You don’t need to be rude when being direct. Just ask for what you want, and always be professional if it’s a work matter, and always be loving if it’s a love matter. Simple! Be direct, ask for what you want. The people that don’t get what they want in this transit are the shy ones. So don’t be that way…just for a little tiny change. You’ll be glad you did!
• DO be affectionate and playful. DON’T be a creepy stalker. This tip is mostly for those hoping to use Mars in Leo for a love boost. Trust me when I say you will see fireworks in love if you follow all of this energy to your advantage. But there’s a fine line between being passionate and playful, and being the creepy stalker with a restraining order. Don’t be that guy. Or that girl. Just be a sexy, playful, passionate playmate, and your lover or lover to be will be feeling it too. And no serious or long term talk for the time being. Just enjoy the fun of the moment, as that will bond you and your love closer than you think if you are just…enjoying the moment. Subtle but bold and direct moves are the key to harnessing romantic magic under this transit.
• DON’T be jealous or possessive. These are some weaknesses of Leo that need some work. Again this brings out an insecurity vibe in love that ends up ruining a very good thing. Again we say, enjoy the moment. It is creating a bond that is meant to last as long as you want it to.
• DO pitch new ideas. DON’T make it about you. Whether you are at work or in love, pitch some bold ideas to your partner or your boss. “Don’t you think it would be fun/creative/exciting if we tried…this?” If you are pitching a new idea based on an inspirational spark, that is Mars in Leo telling you to…go for it. When pitching an idea, always pitch it from the perspective of how it will benefit the other party. Whether you are pitching a new dessert for behind closed doors, or a new idea that you think will save your company millions. When you make your pitch about the other party succeeding, it makes it very difficult for them to say no. Especially under this transit!
• DO come from a place of love. This is an important tip whether Mars is in Leo or not. And this tip should be used in both work and play. Leo loves love. And Mars is only too happy to give Leo the energy needed to make love happen. So when you come from a place of love under this transit, fireworks are not only possible, but probable. Come from a place of love, no negative, selfish, or jealous energy allowed. And make all the bold moves you want in both love and work. You’ll be glad you did!
And there you have it. Your DO’s and DON’Ts for when Mars enters Leo in August 2015. This is an awesomely exciting transit that gives you all the fun energy you need to close up Summer, in Fire Sign style. What are you feeling passionate about under this transit? What bold moves are you planning? Follow your pleasure centers and come from a place of love in all areas of your life to expect miracles right now. And report back!