Your Weekly Astrology Overview: June 17-23, 2019
Happy Summer, Sunshines!
After last week’s chaos, we have a nice quiet week from the Universe, with few transits to report. And the transits that are in play this week are exciting ones! It’s a week where the opportunity and potential for closed chapters arrives, and the promise of new beginnings does as well.
Those changes are coming from the Full Moon in Sagittarius that will open up the week, while the Sun will change positions and move from Airy Gemini into the Cardinal sign of the Water signs, Cancer. And when that happens, Summer arrives!
On Monday, the Full Moon in lucky Sagittarius arrives and you are going to be focused on closing up some chapters and wrapping something up. This could be a chapter at work, an issue in a relationship, or even working on removing toxic things from your life. If something isn’t working, this is the week to work on that, and you want to start early. You have the opportunity to make Full Moon wishes for this change until Wednesday of this week.
Summer will be in full swing in the Northern Hemisphere come Thursday of this week. We will enjoy the Summer Solstice as well, which is the longest day of the year. Soak up that sunshine! Meanwhile, season of Winter will be in full swing in the Southern Hemisphere when this happens. It’s a time of quieter days, shorter hours of sunlight, and a period of rest arrives. It will be the shortest day of the year here, so you can enjoy more minutes of rest and relaxation today.
These are the biggest planetary changes this week, and they are changes that will set the tone for the rest of the Summer, and maybe even the rest of the year. What changes do you want to see this Summer? What changes will you start on this week?
Planetary Locations During June 17-23, 2019:
• Sun: Gemini (May 22 to June 20, 2019); Cancer (June 20 to – July 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Cancer (June 5, 2019, to June 27, 2019)
• Venus: Gemini (From June 8, 2019, to July 3, 2019)
• Mars: Cancer (May 16, 2019, to July 1, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020; Retrograde from April 29, 2019, to September 17, 2019)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019, to August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024; Retrograde from April 24, 2019, until October 2, 2019)
Daily Snapshots for June 17-23, 2019:
Monday, June 17
Sun: Gemini – Lead with your head, listen to your heart, and make karmically clean choices.
Moon: Full Moon in Sagittarius – When your mind wanders, follow it up with action.
Tuesday, June 18
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on something that you want to last.
Wednesday, June 19
Thursday, June 20
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else.
Moon: Aquarius – Lead with your head, but take your heart with you.
Friday, June 21
Saturday, June 22
Moon: Pisces – Lead with your heart, but take your head with you.
Sunday, June 23
- Venus in Gemini opposite Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is a transit that is going to put some pressure on an area of your love or money life. But it’s not necessarily a bad one. Here we have love and money planet Venus working in opposition to luck planet Jupiter. Jupiter is also a very optimistic planet, so if you are feeling hopeful, pleasant, generous, or optimistic today, that is Jupiter’s influence. In this transit we have the love and money planet working opposite the luck planet, suggesting you may be feeling the squeeze on a love or money matter. It may be that you are thinking unrealistically, maybe you want to rent a champagne apartment on a beer budget, or something like that. So you may get a dose of reality, or you may be quite lucky today, just not as lucky as you thought. It’s a quick moving transit with compatible Air signs and Fire signs in play, so it won’t last long. Enjoy the luck as you have it!
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
You’ve probably got a favorite animal, but what animal is most similar to you based on your zodiac sign? Every animal on the planet has its own set of personality traits and by… Read Full Article »
As quickly as it seemed to have arrived, Summer seems to be closing out before we can take another blink. Thankfully, it hasn’t quite yet passed us by — but that doesn’t… Read Full Article »