Angels Dream Meaning
A number of different angels will appear in our dreams on occasion, and sometimes we don’t even realize it. That’s because the spiritual existence of angels looks much different than the white-robed sparkly creatures we find in contemporary art.
An angel dream symbol may appear to you in the form of a loved one that has passed. An angel may also appear in the form of someone you don’t know, but that you know is an angel because they either tell you or have a certain glow about them. You might also see an angel appear that looks like what you would find in contemporary art, with white robes and halos and golden auras.
Dreaming About Messages From Angels
When an angel appears to you it is with a message. Sometimes the angel will directly tell you this message or something will happen in the dream to make the message clear to your conscious mind.
In most cases, the presence of an angel in a dream is very clear, and you will wake up from it knowing or sensing exactly what the message is.
Sometimes it is just, “My loved one has passed and is okay now.”
Sometimes it could be as detailed as, “Get the oil changed on your car before your road trip.”
If you are not sure of what your angel is trying to tell you in your dream, look around to the other details and feelings in the dream for additional messages you don’t want to miss.
Rest assured though that when angels appear for you, it is a rare event and in your highest interest and they will do everything in their power to ensure that you are crystal clear on the message they have for you.
Have you had this dream more than once? Check out what that means in our recurring dream definition.
Dreaming About Seeing An Angel
If you dream about seeing an angel, but they do not say anything, then it is important to pay attention to your close surroundings.
What type of situation are you in? Are you at home or abroad? A dream about seeing an angel while you are in a foreign land is usually a sign that everything is going to be OK during your near travels (and this will make sense to you if you are planning a trip somewhere).
An angel will usually appear in a dream in this way if you are frightened or unsure about something. This is to help soothe you and put your mind at ease, letting you know everything will be OK.
Specific Angel Meanings:
- Dreaming about seeing particular angels. If you dream about seeing particular angels that are commonly known, it means the energy of this angel is there to guide you. St Michael, for example, is there to give you strength and courage in your real life. St Raphael is there to help heal you from physical, emotional, or spiritual ailments. St Azrael helps to transform emotional and mental anxieties. Read more about angels and what they do here.
- Dreaming about seeing a child/baby angel. If you dream about seeing a very young angel, this is often a message from your inner child letting you know you are on the right path and that healing is on the way for you.
- Dreaming about seeing someone you know as an angel. This is often a message that the person needs to tell you something or has a lesson to teach you. This means that following their guidance will lead you into life-changing enlightenment.
- Dreaming about seeing a passed loved one as an angel. This is a sign from the Universe that your loved one is okay and taken care of. We do not need to stress when this happens in our dreams. Often this is a sign of love and reassurance from those who are no longer with us. This dream is full of blessings and messages that we may not be able to decode yet, and that is okay.
- Dreaming about seeing dark angels. If the angel in your dream appears to be of a malevolent nature, this is often a sign that something is stopping you from achieving your soul path. This could be something toxic in your life, such as work or a relationship, or a negative way of thinking. Dark angel dreams can sometimes be of a psychic nature too. There may be a dark entity attached to you or following you around so it is important to seek spiritual help in this case.
Learn more about Dream Interpretation here.
You might also be interested in
Have you ever felt there is an intangible barrier in your relationship, something you cannot put your finger on but nonetheless leaves you feeling slightly isolated from your… Read Full Article »