Divine Communication Dream Meaning
Divine communication dreams are those ethereal dreams that you just know have special meaning for you.
Upon waking, you’ll usually be filled with a sense of wonder and it’s a good idea to write down the message you received as there is an important message for you to take heed of at this time.
What is A Divine Communication Dream?
Many people report receiving what they feel are messages from the Divine in their dreams. This could be in the form of any type of communication and it helps to write down the message when you wake up.
If you feel that you have received divine communication in your dream, there is no hidden symbol. The communication is likely very clear to you as this type of dream acts as a direct deliverer of meaning, facts, or wisdom. It may be in the form of a message that you do not want to hear but this is not going to make it go away.
When you receive Divine communication in a dream, know that it is always with your highest good in mind. Your angels and guides only want you to succeed, so not paying attention to them could hinder you on your path of enlightenment.
Anytime you are blessed with this communication, know it is a miracle meant just for you, even when it feels too good to be true.
Types of Divine Communication in Dreams
- Receiving a letter: A letter in your dream is usually related to something more earthly and tangible. It could be related to work, career, finance, your relationships, and anything else on the ‘earthly’ plane.
- A visit from an angel: This is a divine message usually letting you know everything is going to be OK and guiding you on the right path.
- A cloud in the sky with words on it: This usually indicates a message from the divine guidance you in the right direction.
- A visit from an animal: No matter the message from the animal, this dream usually encourages you to take on the qualities of that animal at this stage in your life. For example, if you receive a message from a bird it could be a sign that it’s time to spread your wings and fly!
- A visit from a loved one who has passed on: This is often a divine message from the spirit of your loved one who has a message for you.
- A godly voice: If you receive a message from a voice but you can’t see who it is, this is often indicative of tapping into the spirit world and there is someone who has a message for you. This is common for clairvoyants and people of other psychic abilities.
*Remember that divine communication dreams are not symbolic. The messages are usually loud and clear!
You might also be interested in
Greetings, Earthlings! It’s the final countdown to Fall. We are in the last chunk of Summer, and the lazy and hazy days are winding down. But that doesn’t mean the fun is… Read Full Article »