Emergency Dream Meaning
If you are dreaming about an emergency, there is a situation in your life that your dream is trying to get you to pay attention to.
The details in your dream will likely point you in the direction of the emergency in question, but if not, pay attention to the feelings and the “knowings” you experience in the dream. You may receive a sense of something, but not really see it in your dream.
In this case, you want to follow those cues in your waking life in order to release the emergency situation from both your dream and your latent realities.
Dreaming About An Emergency Room
An emergency room may appear in your dream.
This often means one of two things
- Literal Interpretation
You may find yourself in an emergency in the near future, so you want to pay very close attention to who appears in your dream with you. Is this person sick or injured? A message may need to be passed on to them to have their health checked.
- Metaphorical Interpretation
An emergency room in a dream is also often a sign that you are not leading the best lifestyle. Perhaps addictive habits like drugs or risky behavior (like dangerous driving or excessive alcohol use) is present in your life, or in someone near to you.
In this case, the emergency room in your dream will be a warning that risky behavior may catch up to you in your waking life in the near future.
Have you had this dream more than once? Check out the meaning of recurring dreams.
Dreaming About An Emergency (General)
The type of emergency itself can vary and here are some of the reasons below.
If you dream about an emergency and…
- Feel helpless in it, it could indicate guilt for a situation in your waking life where you feel you did not help as much as you could at the time.
- You or someone close to you are taking action, your subconscious is trying to alert you to a situation in your life that needs your attention and assuring you that you have the ability to deal with it.
- You feel paralyzed in the dream then there is something in your life that requires your attention but you do not want to deal with it. Pay attention to your surroundings to give you a clue about what this is.
- You are a bystander, this could represent your desire to stop something in your waking life but you are held back by something mental or physical. This can indicate that you are not doing enough to help someone you know needs help.
Pay close attention to the feelings you experience in emergency dreams. Do you feel sad? Angry? Hopeless? Hopeful? Your subconscious is urging you to give something in your life your attention. Emergency dreams will almost always refer to something urgent, so be sure to pay attention to this dream.
Learn more about Dream Interpretation here.
You might also be interested in
Did you make it past eclipse week? Give yourselves a big ol’ gold star and a pat on the back for that. You may still be reeling emotionally, but a lot of what is percolating… Read Full Article »