Marbles Dream Meaning
Marbles are a game from childhood and one that is enjoyed all over the world.
Dreaming About Playing With Marbles
You will want to pay attention to who is playing the marbles with you in your dream if there is a game in play.
Consider the position of the marbles in your dream. You could be receiving a message about how you “play” in the real world and what kind of stakes you play with when you interact with others.
Has this dream about marbles happened again and again? Check out the meaning of recurring dreams.
Dreaming About One Marble
Perhaps you are just seeing a marble in your dream and there is no game playing involved.
This then could simply be the image of the perfect circle or the world around us appearing at the most appropriate juncture in your dream world. If all things are coming “full circle” in your life, consider this the omen your dream is trying to tell you.
This dream is a perfect getaway for lucid dreaming as the marble represents the world. If you can harness it, a marble can allow you to peer into the world around you.
Dreaming About Lots Of Marbles
This can represent a lack of direction or overwhelming feelings in our day-to-day life.
While one marble represents closure and insight into the world around us, lots of marbles show that we are lacking the focus to have this intuitive side of ourselves.
If you have awareness, try to focus on one marble.
The Colors Of Marbles
The color of the marble is an important detail that can help you determine what the dream is trying to show you.
Here are some common marble colors and meanings:
- Black: The world around you is filled with sadness or mourning. You need to focus on healing.
- White: This represents knowledge and light in our world. If this appears, you need to focus on personal growth and education.
- Blue: The world around you is filled with creativity and relaxing feelings. This is a sign that you are focusing on the right things.
- Brown: This represents friends and close relationships in your dreams. You need to focus on trust and friendship.
- Gray: The world around you is filled with uncertainty or confusion. You may want to take some time to reprioritize your life.
- Green: This represents money and tranquility. This shows that you need to focus on what fills you with abundance.
- Orange: The world around you is filled with energy and optimism, but you are not embracing it. This is a sign that you need to change your routine and find excitement.
- Pink: This represents the love in our lives. If you see this, you need to focus more on kindness, generosity, and your loved ones.
- Purple: This represents our mood. If you see this color, this is representing that you need to focus on self-care and mental health.
- Red: This can either be a representation of lust and passion or anger and violence. Both of these are supercharged, look for clues in the dream to tell you which one needs more focus.
- Yellow: Yellow is often connected to hope and the sun. Meaning that hope is around you, you need to choose to accept it.
If you see a multicolored marble, this indicates that two or more of these are in your waking world. Look for the details to guide you.
Learn more about Dream Interpretation here.