Using Divination Tools for Love
Divination tools—like a pendulum, tarot cards, or runes—help you access immediate answers to your deepest questions. They’re accomplices that aid your daily horoscopes and readings and bring you closer to your career, relationship, and life goals. When you need a quick, personal answer, you can always trust these tools for guidance, so keep them on hand, and use them often.
Related Article: Why Your Zodiac Sun Sign Changes
The tarot is one of the most popular divination tools for psychics, mediums, and readers. Tarot cards give you instant answers and act as guiding angels when you need them the most. Many people perform daily tarot readings—some only pull their cards out when they’re facing a difficult decision. Regardless of how or how often you use them, it’s always helpful to keep a deck of tarot cards on-hand. Here are just a few tarot cards that represent love, to watch for in your tarot reading. If you’ve never had a reading done, try our Free Daily Tarot Reading tool to get started, or buy a deck of tarot cards today.
- Lovers Card: The Lovers card can be a bit deceiving. It often points to a major decision in love, but can involve work or a general life matter. For instance, you may be thinking of relocating for love or considering leaving a relationship for work opportunities. This card can also signify multiple lovers, and is paired with the number 6, which signifies soul mate and twin flame potential.
- 6 of Cups: Another card with the number 6 (again, a soul mate number). The 6 of cups often tells of past love and past lives, so watch out for an old flame making a comeback. Enjoy it and embrace it, if and when it comes.
- Empress Card: This Major Arcana card represents a significant turning point. The Empress card is known as the “mother card” of the tarot, so it’s a great card to pull in your tarot spread if you’re trying to get pregnant or to join someone’s family.
- 10 of Cups: In the world of the tarot, cups represent love, and 10s represent a completed cycle. Pulling this card in your tarot spread hints that your relationship is very strong and positive, and should be nurtured.
- Ace of Cups: Aces in the tarot represent new beginnings (unless they’re reversed, of course). Regardless of how long you’ve been in a relationship, pulling the Ace of Cups suggests a honeymoon phase, per se, in love—hopefully the feeling is mutual.
A cleansed and charged crystal pendulum can answer “yes” or “no” questions almost immediately. Pendulums are ideal for questions about careers and life destiny, but I’ve found that most people use them for questions about love. “Is it a good time to call?” “Is this the right relationship for me?” Be creative and don’t hesitate to ask multiple questions—just be sure to calibrate the pendulum beforehand, to get the most accurate response.
Runes often provide answers to more philosophical questions than the other divination tools discussed in this article. They’re very useful tools if you’re trying to align your spiritual and value-based relationship goals with your partner. Though the answers you receive aren’t as direct as they are with tarot or pendulums, the symbols on a set of rune stones pertain to areas of your relationship. Runes have been around longer than both the tarot and pendulums and it was originally believed that runes could bring the dead back to life or, at least, revive “dead” relationships.
Related Article: Could You Be Talking to the Partner of Your Dreams?
Your astrologer or psychic may not always be available. We have lives too, right? So when you need a quick answer, isn’t it great to know that you can perform your own reading using tarot, runes, or a pendulum? While they may take some getting used to, they’re worth their weight to your soul’s health in the long run.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Many people wonder, “Will I ever find my soul mate?” It is almost certain that you will, at some point, come across your soul mate in this lifetime. We have gone over what a… Read Full Article »