Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 22-28, 2019
Where Aries fire breathes life into new projects, Taurus puts the work in to get it done. Aries, like all Cardinal signs, is great for leadership and starting things. But not so great for getting things done. That’s why we like it when Aries lights a fire under our Spring, and Taurus saunters in around month two to get to work on getting things done. It’s all about using the elements to work together as a team, in any situation in life.
And right now, the Universe wants us to get to work.
This is happening in so many ways this week besides the Sun moving into Taurus. A big power move from the planets is happening this week, and that’s Pluto’s annual trip into retrograde. It happens every time around the same time Spring arrives.
Pluto is moving retrograde this week and this is going to put a slow down on any train that you have in your life involving power plays. That’s whether you are the one making the moves, or someone else is. We aren’t talking about healthy and ambitious ones that help you to succeed. We are talking about the ones happening behind your back right now. You are slowly going to become woke to what is happening, and what to do about it.
Pluto retrograde is about creating your own game-changers. Some people freak out about this. But you won’t if you stick around with us.
Here’s a look at what else is going on this week. Bookmark your Daily Horoscopes to help you get through the day by day, and come find us at our Facebook page to share with us the power plays in your life and how you are taking control of them.
Planetary Locations During April 22 - April 26, 2019
• Sun: Taurus (April 20 - May 21)
• Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019)
• Venus: Aries (April 20, 2019 - May 15, 2019)
• Mars: Gemini (until May 16, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 - August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024); Pluto retrograde in Capricorn from April 24, 2019 - October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for April 22 - April 28, 2019
Monday, April 22
Sun: Taurus – Use your five senses to activate sensuality and live, laugh, love.
Moon: Sagittarius – When your mind wanders, follow it up with action.
• Sun (Taurus) conjunct Uranus (Taurus) – Here we have the Sun working favorably with Uranus in a transit where both planets are in Taurus. That’s a good thing with Uranus involved, even though this is an exciting transit. This is the Sun shining with shock planet Uranus, and you can certainly expect some out of the blue moments today. Express your own sense of freedom in some small way today, and it is likely to be well received as an ingenious idea. With Taurus in play with both planets, slower Earth sign energy is slowing down Uranus lightning bolts. Changes that happen today may have a more long-term feel. Follow your inspirations today.
Tuesday, April 23
Wednesday, April 24
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
• Pluto Retrograde in Capricorn – This is a time for letting go of controlling and manipulating energy. You may be the one that is controlling, in which case, work on releasing some of that before someone cuts you loose. At the same time, you may be undergoing your own personal transformation, and becoming more awake as to who is controlling you. Then, it’s time for some more cutting loose. The next few months are going to be very awakening for you in one way or another. And nobody may ever know the difference. It’s time for your rebirth. It’s time for you to be true to who you are. Who is that going to be?
Thursday, April 25
Friday, April 26
Saturday, April 27
Sunday, April 28
Moon: Pisces — Lead with your heart, but take your head with you.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Crystal healing is all the rage at the moment, but what’s the big deal? Why does working with a few rocks make such a difference? Yes, they’re pretty and everything, but are… Read Full Article »
Mars moved into the controlled and hard-working sign of Capricorn on March 17, increasing our chances of getting things done. Capricorns are known for setting intentional goals… Read Full Article »
Before you could blink, we’re already in December, the last month of the year, where both wild Sagittarius season and intensely grounded Capricorn season take hold as we close… Read Full Article »