Your Weekly Astrology Overview: March 4 - 10, 2019
It’s a happy week of unconditional love, friends!
Pisces magic is running high, and our Mutable Water sign is getting a lot of action this week. We have a beautiful New Moon in Pisces later in the week, and communicator Mercury also switches directions and goes retrograde this week. All zodiac signs are going to feel energy slow down significantly compared to last week.
Some zodiac signs are going to enjoy this slower pace. The Water signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio) and Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) are comfortable here.
But the Fire signs (Leo, Sagittarius, Aries) and the Air signs (Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra) are not so much.
The energy of this week is very emotional. Pisces rules the twelfth house and is also all about wrapping up some cycles and bringing things to completion. Think of doing your Spring cleaning before Spring arrives, or saying goodbye to a chapter in your life that has served its purpose.
Nostalgia will play a role in all of your decisions this week, and in the coming weeks when Mercury goes retrograde in Pisces on March 5. The following day, when the New Moon in Pisces arrives on March 6, you enter a beautiful zone of endings and beginnings.
The twelfth house is also all about karma and spirituality. You may find in the coming weeks, with Mercury retrograde in Pisces, that you want to be alone more to spend some time in thoughts. Downtime is good for you now! It’s a form of self-care that we all need. You don’t need to be productive all of the time. A good Netflix day to zone out could be just what you need to bring something in your head full circle.
With a New Moon and Mercury retrograde in this house of karma and spirituality, this is a week of new beginnings merging with some themes from our past. You also want to focus not just on new beginnings, but bringing something important to completion because both miracles are possible under this New Moon.
Then, as the New Moon energy fades, Mercury retrograde in Pisces continues for a few weeks. Nostalgia, themes from the past, reconnecting, reunions, soul mates, so much unconditional love is up for grabs. Are you ready?
Let’s see where you can find that love this week.
Planetary Locations During March 4 - March 11, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (until March 20, 2019)
- Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019; Mercury retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Aquarius (until March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (until March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Aries (until March 6, 2019), Taurus (March 6, 2019, to August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for March 4 - March 11, 2019:
Monday, March 4
Sun: Pisces – Let your creativity and romantic heart soar.
Moon: Aquarius – Follow the feelings, and the Einstein ideas you are having today.
Tuesday, March 5
Moon: Pisces – New beginnings that are based in love are favored.
- Mercury retrograde in Pisces – March 5 to March 28: We have our first Mercury retrograde of 2019 just as Spring opens up. This is the communicator planet doing the backstroke in the Mutable Water Sign of Pisces, and this will go on for just a little over 3 weeks. Themes of Mercury such as travel, communication, short journeys, and transportation will be slowed down for a few weeks. So spend some time early in the week tying up loose ends. If you can hold off on legal decisions or paperwork until the end of March, do so. Your outcome won’t be affected, but the timeliness may not go as efficiently as you would like.
Wednesday, March 6
Moon: New Moon in Pisces – Plant some New Moon wishes on one of the things you love the most.
- Sun in Pisces conjunct Neptune in Pisces: This is quite a dreamy transit to play with on a New Moon day and also the day after Mercury retrograde. Here we have the Sun linking up with dreamy Neptune in watery Pisces. This is going to cast a cloud of confusion of sorts on the day, but only if you are looking for facts. This is the kind of energy where dreams are woven and fantasies are shared, and you are feeling so creative. Use that energy to plant the seeds of new beginnings under today’s New Moon. This is not the best day for a big decision, unless it is artistic or creative in nature. Lead with your feelings words today to win.
Thursday, March 7
Moon: Moon enters Aries – That little spark of passion you have needs to be unleashed.
Friday, March 8
Saturday, March 9
- Sun in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn: When the Sun and Saturn link up in a big hug, things feel a little serious, but this is a favorable transit, one that is going to shine a light on some of your responsibilities. You have the energy from the Sun to take on a big project today, go to the boss for a raise or ask for new responsibilities, or just work hard today. It’s a good day for a conversation for The Talk in love. Or it’s just a good day to put your pedal to the mettle and see where your work takes you. You are very productive today and likely to focus more on serious issues than jokes or trivial matters. But you still may have some fun energy to play with at the end of the day. This is energy where work hard play later feels like a true reward.
Sunday, March 10
Moon: Moon enters Taurus – The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.
- Mars in Taurus sextile Neptune in Pisces: This energy is some big energy to pursue some serious goals. Here we have the warrior Mars linking up with dreamy Neptune, and this is a compatible transit between Earthy Taurus and Watery Pisces as well. Earth and Water are combining to nurture each other’s pursuit of their own unique goals. Mars is giving you some solid and practical energy here through Taurus to go after something big today. And by working with Neptune, Mars is going to impassion you to pursue some of those dreams you may be having. Finding yourself staring out the cubicle and making some dreams? Mars may well give you the chutzpah you need to get off the chair and start doing something about it. No dream is too big today.