Make a Fashion Statement With Your Zodiac Sign
Are you looking to makeover your closet and yourself for spring? You can actually use your zodiac sign to guide your fashion choices. Here’s why. When you look at your birth chart, there are three main factors you should consider when it comes to your sense of style and how you present yourself: your Sun sign, your Moon sign, and your rising sign. These signs are collectively known as the primal triad.
Together, they embody who you are, how you present yourself, and how strangers and acquaintances will view you. Every sign has their own specific qualities and characteristics that can be reflected in your clothing and accessories.
No matter the season (without cooking in the Summer or freezing in the winter), here is how you can dress for your zodiac sign.
Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
Fire signs like to be noticed! It’s not that you’re outlandish or eccentric, you just like attention. You want to be seen as the dynamic and confident person you are. You follow certain styles and trends, but you’re also more than capable of creating your own. There are certain must-haves in your wardrobe, and you shouldn’t be without them!
- A well-fitting business suit that says, “I’m here.”
- A classic handbag or briefcase that says, “I mean business.”
- Athletic sportswear for when you’re on the go when not at work.
Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
You’re the person who is down-to-earth and practical. You look for quality, rather than frivolity. That doesn’t mean that you don’t have fun with your clothes and accessories! You want these items to reflect who you are. You prefer to invest in things that are well made and will stand the test of time.
- A versatile work dress or pair of slacks that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
- A timeless piece of
jewelrythat immediately identifies you as being a wise investor.
- Beautiful, well-made, comfortable shoes; you put practicality before the latest fashion trends.
Related Article: How to Get in Shape Using Your Zodiac Sign
Air Signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)
You’re a bit of a chameleon when it comes to fashion! You like nice things, you like to make a statement, and you like to be noticed. Your sense of style is as unique as you are, and you’re going to flaunt it. You won’t be told what to do by the fashion gurus, but there are some things that you should have in your wardrobe.
- A cocktail dress or stylish suit for entertaining, dahling!
- A designer handbag or piece of jewelry that catches the eye.
- A scarf, tie, cravat, hat, or similar item that provides style and echoes your personality.
Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)
You prefer comfort over style, but that doesn’t mean that you’re frumpy! You’ve got an eye for color, and when you find something you like, chances are you’ll own it in every hue. You’ll spend money on things that are quality and made to last, but you have to feel comfortable in what you wear, or it will soon be handed down to someone else.
- A ‘signature sweater’ that is comfy and cosy and everyone knows it’s you.
- A skirt or a pair of trousers that always looks good and boosts your sometimes wavering confidence.
- Gloves, scarf, hat, or something else that is practical, and perhaps even handmade that is comforting and practical to wear.
When you think about it, most of the clothing and accessories that you wear is designed to say something about you to someone else. What message do you want to convey? That’s something that is more likely to be found in your rising sign, rather than your Sun sign.
It’s important to choose what image you want to convey at any particular time and then dress accordingly. A reputable astrologer can help you figure out your primal triad and then use this information to tell you how you can dress to impress!
Related Article: What Your Zodiac Sign and the Planets Reveal About Your Health