Healing Crystals for Each of Your Chakras
Are you aware of the awesome powers of your own body? Specifically, the chakras - invisible fields of energy - that exist within your body at all times?
Each of our bodies contains seven major energy points that, when balanced and aligned, spin like wheels of energy within the body. When our chakras are flowing properly, life feels wonderful, and our energy is clear, positive, and radiating.
However, when chakras become blocked by negative energy, you may feel overwhelmed, unable to deal with the challenges of everyday life; the energy within your body isn’t moving freely as it should.
Fortunately, there are many, many ways to clear your chakras and promote the balance your body seeks, including crystal healing.
You may be familiar with stones and their healing powers, but did you know that there are certain stones that connect to each chakra within the body, clearing them of negativity and allowing them to move freely?
Read on to learn all about the special crystals that connect to your body’s seven major chakras, as well as how they can help you feel more balanced and harmonized than ever before.
Healing Crystals for Each of Your Chakras
Each of the major chakras in the body connects to different aspects of our lives, just as each healing crystal possesses its own unique healing energy. This is why crystal healing is particularly useful for balancing the chakras.
The Root Chakra
The first major chakra of the body is the Root chakra, responsible for your feelings of stability, security, and grounding.
When this chakra is balanced, you feel safe within the world, aligned with your path. However, an unbalanced Root chakra can lead to feelings of insecurity, anxiety, and even physical exhaustion.
To balance this chakra, work with crystals like:
- Red jasper – This stone promotes grounded energy and reflects the deep, crimson hues of the Root chakra.
- Bloodstone – Another form of jasper, this crystal helps you feel more courageous and ready to face the world.
- Black obsidian – Black obsidian is a crystal that clears negativity and protects your own personal energy from external toxins.
The Sacral Chakra
As the second chakra of the body, the Sacral chakra is the ruler and regulator of personal pleasure. This chakra, when balanced, promotes creativity and passion. However, when it’s out of whack, you may feel disconnected from the things in life that bring you joy.
Crystals that perfectly align with the energy of this chakra include:
- Carnelian – This is a stone of creativity and motivation, connecting with the creative energy of this chakra.
- Tiger’s eye – Tiger’s eye is a crystal that helps you release any fear or anxiety that might be preventing you from allowing your creativity to shine.
- Sunstone – A shimmering orange stone that connects to the color of the Sacral chakra, sunstone awakens your creative center and makes it easier for you to express yourself.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus chakra is the third of the bunch, located behind the navel, representing confidence and willpower. When your Solar Plexus is balanced, you experience a sense of self-love and self-worth that can help you get through any difficult situation.
To ensure that this chakra is functioning properly, work with crystals such as:
- Citrine – This is a crystal that directly connects to the Solar Plexus and clears negativity with fierce efficacy. In fact, citrine is so powerful that it is one crystal that never needs to be cleansed.
- Pyrite – Also known as Fool’s Gold, pyrite protects your energy and, therefore, your sense of self-confidence.
- Yellow calcite – This stone aligns with not only the Solar Plexus but also your self-confidence and feelings of self-worth.
The Heart Chakra
As the fourth major chakra, the Heart chakra may be one of the most well-known, as this chakra connects to your heart and your ability to love both yourself and others unconditionally.
There are no limits to the power of love when this chakra is aligned.
To ensure that your center of love is balanced and flowing, pick up crystals like:
- Malachite – Malachite holds a special connection to the Heart chakra, sharing its emerald shades and letting the love flow.
- Rose quartz – This is a crystal that promotes unconditional love towards both yourself and those you care for.
- Green aventurine – Green Aventurine not only balances the Heart chakra, but this crystal actually promotes good fortune in love and opens new doors for opportunity.
The Throat Chakra
Your Throat chakra regulates your ability to express yourself. Connected to the color blue, this chakra, when balanced, helps you stand up for yourself and express your emotions creatively.
When blocked, it can feel impossible to speak up.
To ensure that you can properly connect to others verbally, work with the following crystals:
- Aquamarine – This stone helps your feel more courageous and clears the mind, making it easier than ever to let your thoughts and feelings flow outward.
- Lapis lazuli – Known as a stone of friendship, this crystal encourages you to share yourself with those you love.
- Turquoise – Turquoise is sometimes referred to as the stone of communication, making it the perfect crystal to work with when healing the Throat chakra.
You might want to brush up on: The Complete Beginner’s Guide to the 7 Chakras
The Third Eye Chakra
Located in the center of the forehead, the Third Eye chakra rules over intuition and your powers of perception. When this chakra is functioning properly, your sense of understanding regarding the world around you comes naturally and flows smoothly.
A blocked Third Eye chakra can make it feel more difficult to understand why certain things might be happening in your life.
To promote Third Eye health, try working with crystals like:
- Moonstone – A beautiful sight to behold, moonstone helps your spirit connect to lunar energies, which are full of intuitive powers.
- Labradorite – Known as the stone of magic, labradorite helps your Third Eye open, allowing you to see the world around you more clearly.
- Clear quartz – Clear quartz has amazing cleansing properties and washes away any negativity or confusion, helping your powers of perception grow more than ever.
The Crown Chakra
The seventh and final of the body’s major chakras connect to your sense of spirituality, helping you feel more connected to the divine energies in our Universe. When your Crown chakra is healthy, you understand your purpose in the world and feel that you’re on the right path, spiritually.
To amplify the health of this chakra, focus on crystals like:
- Amethyst – A powerful cleansing crystal, amethyst’s violet shades reflect the purple hues of the Crown chakra. This crystal clears negativity and lifts your vibrations.
- Selenite – An inherently spiritual stone, selenite cleanses your energy and enhances clarity, helping you better sense your own spiritual energy.
- Lepidolite – A beautiful lavender stone, lepidolite promotes awareness and emotional balance, leaving space for the Crown chakra to open and flourish.
Channel the Healing Energy of Crystals
There are so many different ways to balance and open the chakras, and working with crystals is but one of the methods to help your chakras feel more aligned than ever before. You can work them in whatever ways feel most natural to you, from meditating with them to carrying them in your left pocket throughout the day for even more healing.
The healing energy of crystals can be felt no matter how you choose to work with them. This healing energy has a way of knowing exactly where to travel within the body to provide the cleansing, balancing energy your chakras seek.
Once you begin bringing crystals into your chakra healing work, you’ll start to notice a difference immediately. And when your chakras are balanced, there’s nothing you can’t do.
What will you do with all that extra energy and magic?
Related article: Are Your Chakras as Balanced as You Think?
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Do you feel like you need a bit of direction? Sometimes we don’t feel like we’re presently aligned with our true path, the journey that our soul chose to walk before we were… Read Full Article »