How to Use a Crystal Healing Wand to Clear Third Eye Chakra
Remember Cinderella? At the beginning of her tale, she lets life happen to her. She doesn’t have a vision for her future and is just doing her best to survive her circumstances. Then one day things start to change with the help of her fairy godmother’s magical wand.
Now, you may not end up riding a pumpkin carriage to the ball, but you can clarify the vision you have for your life by using a crystal wand… without having to call in your fairy godmother!
Bippity Boppity Boop
Wands are powerful tools. They gather and direct energy through their points. When you’re using a wand for healing or anything else, it’s important to program it with your intention. Just say –or even think –something simple like “only the highest energies aligned with the greatest good of all, will pass through this wand.” Picture your crystal wand as a faucet that directs the potent flow of universal energy.
You can even use a crystal wand to focus and direct your own energy to gain insight. You probably know what you don’t want in life: Drama with family, unfulfilling work, being busy all the time, or just barely scraping by financially ... You’re over that!
And when you’re right in the thick of a problem, it’s hard to see a way to get through. That’s when it’s time to get clear on what you DO want, and use your Wand to help you transform the energies.
To help you, let’s start with a short meditation to enhance your focus and then move toward the life of your dreams quickly!
During this meditation will be imagining using a crystal wand – so if you already have one now is the perfect time to get it out!
1. Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
2. Now notice your breath… feel it coming into and out of your body.
3. Bring your attention to your third eye chakra right in the middle of your forehead. Imagine you are holding a beautiful crystal wand in your dominant hand.
4. Call upon the highest powers in the universe to send a flow of positive energy to you through your crystal wand. Feel this charge entering the crystal wand and now visualize putting the end of the wand against your third eye chakra with the tip pointing in front of you.
5. Breathe in illumination… breathe out and let go of anything that is distracting you. Feel your focus and intention clarifying.
You can practice this meditation for 5 minutes a day or more, and enjoy your newfound focus!
Did you experience any sensations, visions or experiences during this meditation? Share your experience in the comments below!