Mercury Enters Aquarius - What Thinking Outside the Box REALLY Means
Do you like to break rules, stir things up, or have you just been itching and aching to get out of a rut? Good thing if you do! The universe is primed right now to grant all of those wishes. We have a lot going on with the universe right now, with a big Full Moon in Leo and lunar eclipse this week.
Also happening this week, on the same day as this game-changing Full Moon, we have witty and intellectual Mercury entering the innovative air sign of Aquarius for a few weeks. Are you ready to break out of that rut? Like, right now? Because the universe is giving you all of the tools to do just that.
Time to stop pushing against the side of that box you feel comfortable in, and jump outside. Today we are going to talk about what “stepping outside the box” REALLY means. With Mercury in Aquarius you will have no better time in your year to do just that.
What is Mercury in Aquarius?
Here we have the planet of inspiration and ideas and communication, entering the fixed sign of the air signs Aquarius. Mercury is an airy fellow so is very comfortable here in Aquarius. Both the zodiac sign and this planet move very quickly when it comes to ideas.
Aquarius is the zodiac sign ruled by the planet Uranus. Uranus is the freedom loving planet that likes to surprise everybody with outbursts and shocking events. That is what Uranus is famous for, but it’s very under-rated and gets a bad rap sometimes. The reason Uranus is so shocking is because things under this energy are unconventional and out of the blue.
When Uranus energy arrives, it’s an idea that’s completely out there, one you’ve probably never heard before. That’s why it seems so shocking, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. Mercury is also about ideas and inspirations, so again we say, when you have inspirational and intellectual Mercury entering visionary Aquarius ruled by Uranus, big, bold ideas and things are going to happen.
To give you an idea of the power this energy can have in your life, think of Steve Jobs, Rihanna, and Martin Luther King Jr. All of these folks have Mercury in Aquarius in their natal charts, and they are inventors, innovators, and visionaries that want to change the world with their completely out there ideas.
That can be you right now, but you have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone. Are you?
Mercury Enters Aquarius: 5 Ways to Win by Thinking Outside the Box
Do you want to be a Steve Jobs, Rihanna, or Martin Luther King Jr.? Who doesn’t? If you have that motivation, then all of those untapped ideas that you’ve been too afraid to express need to come out. Now. Take control of your destiny and step outside the box and go for it. Easy to say, right? Well here’s your tip sheet on how to do exactly that.
Just check off each one of these bullet items during the three-week period that Mercury is in the fixed sign of Aquarius, and you will be laying some nice groundwork for success.
• Break rules, but legally. Are you too afraid to ask for a raise because it’s just “not done” at your job? Do it anyway. Same with love. Don’t follow conventions in any area. Do what your heart is burning to do. Mercury sends you messages through ideas and inspirations when it comes to changing your life.
There’s a time to play it safe and there’s a time to break rules. Now is not the playing safe time. Steve Jobs did not play it safe. Rihanna is anything but safe. Martin Luther King Jr. did not play it safe. Take control of your destiny and put it all on the line. You owe it to yourself and your family.
• Be kind. Aquarius has a tendency to blurt things without thinking. Don’t do that. Aquarius is a genius and doesn’t get social cues the way others do, due to Uranus energy. Be kind when pitching that grand idea.
• Study, research, learn more about your goal. Steve Jobs did not invent the iPhone from start to finish by just having an idea. He studied, researched, and hired the people who could execute his brilliant and world-changing smartphone.
• Plan your idea before you pitch it. Coming to your boss for a raise is great, and you should be proud of yourself for taking that step, but have a plan for what your boss is going to get with all of this money they now will be spending on you. Tell them how you’ve earned it, highlight the things you’ve done that go above and beyond minimum wage.
They will either get it or they won’t. If they don’t like your plan, that’s on them, not on you. When you are asking for that raise, it’s not a bad idea to have a backup money plan before you do. Apply for jobs that will pay what you’re worth before you ask for that raise. When you take control of your destiny, the universe checks that, and rewards you.
Yes, have a great idea, but plan it. Again, Steve Jobs didn’t walk into his board room and say, “We’re going to invent this phone and it’s going to be great. See you next week.” No. Instead he said, “Here’s how we’re doing this amazing thing that will change the world.” He had a plan. What is yours?
• Stop caring what other people think. It’s time for you to care most about what is going on in your life. When you worry how your ideas are perceived by others, you limit yourself in that very instant. Who cares how out there your idea is? The best inventions and the biggest successes in the world come when you go against the grain. Just ask Martin Luther King Jr.
If it moves you, do it, when Mercury enters Aquarius. Don’t be afraid what others think. Have a plan, a backup plan, and a backup plan for your backup plan. Then do it. Otherwise, someone else who wants to take control of their own destiny will beat you to that punch. Do you want to be the next Steve Jobs or Martin Luther King Jr. in your life?
Then you need to step outside that box. Are you ready to do that?
Related Article: Beneficial Thought—Mars in Sagittarius Horoscopes to Manifest Karma