Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 17-23, 2020
There is not a lot on the docket this week, but Moon energy is going to delight you. As you come out of Valentine’s week you may be feeling a little more romantic than usual. This can be caused by some Pisces energy that is available to us now and will be more in the week to follow when the Sun enters Pisces and Pisces is enjoying their annual solar return.
Happy birthday, Pisces! In the meantime, enjoy the flow of the Moons this week as they ebb to and fro and work with your emotions in the post-Valentine’s romantic follow-up.
Enjoy the glow of Pisces and also the glow of the Moon, which you can relate to your own sense of self and your own personal journey. Check out your chart and peek at what your Moon sign means to you.
At the same time, Mercury is retrograde in this emotional Water sign of Pisces and emotions feel slow-moving to begin with. But that doesn’t mean slower emotions are bad for you. It just means you are taking more time to process them and work through them as emotive Pisces moves along.
Until then, Namaste.
Planetary Locations During February 17-23, 2020:
• Sun: Aquarius (January 20, 2020 – February 18, 2020); Pisces (February 18, 2020 – March 20, 2020)
• Mercury: Pisces (February 3, 2020 – March 3, 2020)
• Venus: Aries (February 7, 2020 – March 5, 2020)
• Mars: Capricorn (February 16, 2020 – March 29, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 17-23, 2020:
Monday, February 17
Sun: Aquarius – The Sun puts you in the spotlight of appreciation and glory when you share your most ingenious ideas.
Moon: Sagittarius – See the Big Picture in all things today.
Tuesday, February 18
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
Wednesday, February 19
Thursday, February 20
Friday, February 21
- Mars (Capricorn) trine Uranus (Taurus): Here we have warrior Mars working in concert with shock planet Uranus. This is happening in a trine, which is a favorable energy that will allow you to use the themes of both Mars and Uranus. Mars is the planet that rules your drives and your passions, while Uranus is the plant that is working to send shocking events in your life that free you from the things that are oppressing you. These can be stressful times, as Uranus is not exactly a planner. But you soon find after working with Mars in this transit that when you free yourself from some things, you find the exciting relief that Uranus promises – liberty, freedom, and all of those exciting things.
Saturday, February 22
Sunday, February 23
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Hold on to your horses as this December we can anticipate a New Moon in Capricorn! Actually, perhaps the term “hold on” is incorrect. A more appropriate term would be “slow… Read Full Article »
A minor planet and comet most often known as the “wounded healer,” Chiron stations direct in Aries on December 15th, after going retrograde in July of this year. A relatively… Read Full Article »