Weekly Astrology Forecast: November 23 - 29, 2020
We are sitting on the precipice of major change this week!! Are you ready to find out how to use this upcoming energy to co-create magically with some major transits?
November 2020 astrology will shift at the end of the week, beginning on Saturday when Neptune moves direct in Pisces. Energy will continue to shift into the weekend as the Full Moon lunar eclipse in Gemini starts to effect.
The Full Moon lunar eclipse in Gemini officially happens on November 30th, but its effects will start to be seen and felt over the weekend.
We predict the year’s biggest changes with this coming Full Moon for the entire astrology forecast 2020 thus far.
Keep diligently putting one foot in front of the other each day this week, walking directly towards your desired outcome. Don’t be surprised when you get answers you’ve been waiting for and when blessings arrive!
4 Ways to Embrace the Energy This Week
- With the Sun in a Fire sign, we want to build relationships and start projects. Make a list of creative projects that you could do with someone special and choose one.
- The holidays are coming up, and the waxing Moon gives you an energetic boost to get your shopping done.
- This year has been tough, but the Sagittarius Sun can help us find our sense of optimism this week. It’s ok to indulge in some good food, extra fun activities, and time with loved ones (safely, of course) to remind us of all the great things we enjoy.
- Meditate and visualize your desired outcome for the coming Full Moon!
Make sure to read: The Home Stretchy of the 2020 Capricorn Stellium: Your 5-Point Checklist
Planetary Locations During November 23 - November 29, 2020
• Sun: Sagittarius (November 21, 2020 - December 21, 2020)
• Mercury: Scorpio (November 10, 2020 - December 1, 2020)
• Venus: Scorpio (November 21, 2020 - December 15, 2020)
• Mars: Aries (June 27, 2020 - January 6, 2021)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (July 1, 2020 - December 17, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (Until April 25, 2026)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until March 30, 2025)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until January 20, 2024)
Daily Astrology Snapshots for November 23 - November 29, 2020
Monday, November 23
Sagittarius - As we settle into Sagittarius season, the urge to grow needs to be fostered in some way. If you’re snowed in, find a way to explore through books, movies, or imaginative activities.
Pisces - We are in love with words, images, people, and music today, and the arts can soothe our soul. Spend time with friends or in nature to take advantage of this intuitive energy.
Tuesday, November 24
Wednesday, November 25
Aries - When the Sun and Moon are in a Fire sign, we are too hot to handle. Make sure not to take it too personally if someone is overly blunt. This is a good day to exercise to blow off steam. Creativity is also high.
Thursday, November 26
Don’t forget to check out: The Crystals You Need for Sagittarius Season
Friday, November 27
Taurus - Today, people are more likely to dig their heels in and resist authority. Allow yourself to indulge in life’s simple pleasures today to replenish your energetic balance.
Saturday, November 28
Neptune stations direct in Pisces - The hard lessons we’ve been presented with are going to take a backseat now, and we are released for forward movement. If you’ve felt like nothing has been going your way, you may feel like things start to line up now.
You may feel your desire to engage with the world increase as well.
Sunday, November 29
Did this overview resonate with you? Get another astrologer’s take on this week’s astrology forecast.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
It’s time once again to celebrate the restorative, refreshing energy of the New Moon. And this time around, we’ll experience one of the spookiest New Moons of the year because… Read Full Article »
If you could use a bit of magic in your life, it’s time to brace yourself because there’s a very special Full Moon approaching, bringing with it exciting, mystical energy!… Read Full Article »