Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 11-17, 2019
Happy Valentine’s Week, beloveds!
Can you smell it in the air? It’s the sweet scent of unconditional love. We say goodbye to Aquarius as Pisces season draws upon us, our Mutable sign of the Water signs Pisces is bestowing on us their usual February dose of love, sweet love. You don’t need to be someone’s Valentine this year (or any year) to feel it.
We start this week feeling the early doses of Pisces as Mercury entered Pisces on Sunday. This is taking us right into a gorgeous week from the Universe, ripe with conjunctions and sextiles and everything you need to feel warm and fuzzy this week. At the same time, we have love planet Mars switching gears from its home sign Aries and moving right on into the Fixed sign of the Earth signs, Taurus. That happens on Valentine’s Day!
Feed love to receive love, and you harness that magical Pisces power of sprinkling your home planet Earth with unconditional love. Let’s have a look at where your love vibes are this week and what gifts the Universe has in store.
Planetary Locations During February 11-17, 2019:
- Sun: Aquarius (Until February 18)
- Mercury: Pisces (Until April 17, 2019; Mercury Retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Capricorn (Until March 1, 2019)
- Mars: Aries (Feb. 11 to Feb. 14, 2019), Taurus (Feb. 14 to March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Aries (Until March 6, 2019)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 11-17, 2019:
Monday, February 11
Sun: Aquarius – Inventive problem solving makes you shine.
Moon: Taurus – Hard work pays off.
Tuesday, February 12
Wednesday, February 13
Moon: Gemini – Thoughts become things through good karma.
- Mars in Aries conjunct Uranus in Aries: This is an electric transit full of energy and passion. When you get a lot of one feeling, good or bad, things can go either way. You know how children have meltdowns on Christmas after screaming with joy because they can’t stand it anymore? This transit is kind of like that. It’s a lot of awesome, but you have to channel it right. We have the warrior planet linking up favourably with the shock planet of expecting the unexpected. Tempers can run high and bad things CAN happen today, BUT, this IS a favourable transit. When you use this energy for positive things, positive things will be the outcome. Both planets are in Aries and this only amps up the temper potential, but it also gives you buckets of energy to take the lead on something big. Take that long walk if you need to today and you never know who you may run into. Pitch something totally out there to someone you love and watch a whole lotta sparks fly. Use the energy with positive intent and you are the champion. Or at least you feel like it, and who doesn’t want to feel that way?
Thursday, February 14
- Mars enters Taurus: Lover Mars is making a bold move on Valentine’s Day! He is strutting from his home sign of Aries right on into the Fixed Sign of the Earth Signs, Taurus. That means Mars is getting serious about something. Aries as the Cardinal Fire Sign likes to take the lead and be the bossy boss, but Aries isn’t always known for their follow through. That’s where Taurus comes in. When Taurus season arrives, and it will this Spring, you’ll see a lot of hard work paying off. Taurus is loyal to the core, in both love and work, and so loyalty pays off in both love and work right now. Taurus also loves for keeps. It’s super hard to ditch a Taurus friend, unless you break that bond of loyalty. So on that note, we have lover Mars entering this gorgeous Venus-ruled Earth Sign Taurus, and you know some sparks are going to fly under this one. And this time, it’s for keeps. You’ll have this impassioned committed energy right through to those first buds of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere on March 30, 2019.
Friday, February 15
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing your home sector or domestic center uplifts your entire day.
Saturday, February 16
Sunday, February 17
Moon: Leo – Have fun, treat yourself, or both, just… behave.
- Venus in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces: This is such a dreamy and compatible transit. Its influence will easily be felt on the love scene, and you can spin some magic with your sweetie, or even your crush, under lover Venus’s magical spell. Venus is in Earthy Capricorn and Neptune is in dreamy Water sign Pisces, and Water and Earth signs are very compatible. Water nurtures the Earth, and Earth soaks up the water love like a beautiful sponge ready to create a blossom of something beautiful. When we have the love planet Venus working with the creative and dreamy planet of Neptune, facts will not be the forerunner of today’s events. Rather, you need to think on the creative side to win. With this, love is highly favoured today, and work is better off being put off if you can. If not, get in the creative zone with your work and Venus may also help you to attract some bank.
Now, go check out your free Daily Horoscope - right here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Halloween has come and gone, and all the bobbing for apples and trick-or-treating you did still left you alone at the end of the night. Thanksgiving and Christmas are rapidly… Read Full Article »