Your Weekly Astrology Overview: January 6-12, 2020
It’s a Full Moon week, Earthlings!
Last week we said goodbye to 2019, and hello to the first official full week of 2020! By the end of this week, you will be 12 days into the new year and ready to provide a fully informed opinion on how you think it’s going to go for you. Is it as exciting as you hoped it would be when you put 2019 behind you? Is it even more so? Is it beyond your wildest dreams? Is life exactly the same and that’s just as exciting to you?
It doesn’t matter what is making you happy right now, friends, or what isn’t, fresh energy for new beginnings is still around every corner right now. It may feel like a chunk of 2020 is already behind you, but it’s not. There’s a whole lot of year left to make new beginnings, and you can still make them all the way up to the last day of this year if you want.
New beginnings can happen any time in your life, and any day of the year. Reboot these solar eclipse rituals that you tried out for the New Moon that will complete a cycle with this week’s Full Moon in Cancer. And if you haven’t tried them out yet, it’s not too late to do so.
The Full Moon zone begins on January 8 this week and will end on January 12. So you have Full Moon energy to wish on for almost the entire week. On January 10 the Full Moon energy will peak with the Full Moon in Cancer. You are likely going to be feeling some exciting nostalgia and tides of the Moon under this nurturing first Full Moon of 2020.
Cancer also rules female experiences and matters, maternal instincts, and even food. So if you haven’t found your happy place yet this year by the time that Full Moon in Cancer arrives on January 10, then wrap yourself up in a big January sweater and find a bowl of comfort food to get lost in.
And if the very word “resolutions” freaks you out, then don’t do it. Just keep focusing on the beautiful ebb and flow of the Universe’s love and harmony, and you’ll wrap up this week’s Full Moon zone in a beautiful 2020 bow. Stay on top of those Daily Horoscopes so you know what to expect during this week’s emotional roller coaster.
Make those Full Moon wishes count this week, friends! What will your Full Moon wishes be?
Planetary Locations During January 6-12, 2020:
• Sun: Capricorn (December 22, 2019 to January 21, 2020)
• Mercury: Capricorn (December 29, 2019 to January 16, 2020)
• Venus: Aquarius (December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020)
• Mars: Sagittarius (January 3, 2020 to February 16, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Retrograde in Taurus (August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for January 6-12, 2020:
Monday, January 6
Sun: Capricorn – The Sun is shining on the opportunities where you need to lead to create abundance.
Moon: Taurus – The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.
Tuesday, January 7
Moon: Gemini – Choices and karma go hand in hand.
• Sun in Capricorn sextile Neptune in Pisces – This is an exciting transit that puts a dreamy tone to your day, right before a Full Moon zone is about to begin. Here we have the beautiful Sun shining a light on dreamy Neptune, with the Sun in Earthy Capricorn and dreamy Neptune in watery and emotional Pisces. This is the Earth sign nurturing a Water sign, and under this energy you are going to see some lightbulb moments. These ones are going to be slower moving, so don’t be confused by ideas that come today, or fantasies that arrive. This outcome may not arrive overnight, but you can certainly use this energy to begin taking the steps that get you a little bit closer today. Those fantasy ideas coming at you today are there for a reason. Follow them! The Sun is showing the way to keeping those new year’s resolutions today.
Wednesday, January 8
Thursday, January 9
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
Friday, January 10
Moon: Full Moon in Cancer
• Sun in Capricorn conjunct Mercury in Capricorn – Bold ideas to lead are coming your way today under an exciting Sun and Mercury conjunction. Both planets are in Capricorn, the Cardinal sign of the Earth signs. Capricorn as a Cardinal sign is a born leader, and Mercury is the idea and inspiration planet that communicates bold things related to your talents.
The Sun will shine a light on your sense of Self that can use those ideas wisely. Today is an exciting day where there is wonder all over the place. Use it to your advantage today. When you do under this leadership influence, you will find that your ideas can get a very big ball rolling, in work, OR, in love. Or why not both if you are feeling this good today? Check out what is in store with our Free 3-Card Tarot Reading.
Saturday, January 11
Moon: Leo – Take 5 minutes to find pleasure today, just for you.
Sunday, January 12
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Beneficial Thought: Venus in Retrograde—Prepare for Relationship Tests and Changes in Your Love Life
We now bid farewell to the love month. Hopefully, you found some romance along the way! If you didn’t, there’s no reason to feel sad, that doesn’t mean the Universe is going… Read Full Article »
Oh dear. It’s Mercury retrograde time again. That usually makes all of us groan in one way or another. This year, unfortunately, Mercury retrograde is falling right smack dab in… Read Full Article »