Full Moon in Sagittarius Checklist: C’mon baby light someone’s fire
It’s that magical time of the month again when a Full Moon is upon us. Today, and over through the weekend, the Moon will be preparing to take you on a whole new journey. One with the Full Moon in Sagittarius! As the Mutable Sign of the Fire Signs, Sagittarius is all about being flexible, but following those inner passions. And Full Moons as we know are always about closing chapters, tying up loose ends, and cutting out that which no longer serves. Full Moons also have a very close relationship with every New Moon in the same cycle. So, relationships are also under the spotlight of the Full Moon.
This Full Moon in Sagittarius honors the new beginnings created under the New Moon in Taurus two weeks ago, and does so with all of the themes and passions of the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Do you have your Full Moon wishes ready? If you want to light someone’s fire under this Full Moon, and we know you do, here’s how.
Themes of the Full Moon in Sagittarius….
Honor these themes of the Full Moon in Sagittarius this weekend, and into next week, and you will be sure to light someone’s fire this month. Maybe even your own!
• Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of the ever expanding world. Ruled by Jupiter, Sagittarius is also known for its lucky streaks! So, no matter what zodiac sign you are, know that you too can benefit from these lucky streaks. Make sure you check in with out lucky Jupiter horoscopes to find out how to increase that luck potential!
• We are also seeing the Full Moon in Sagittarius at the tail end of a Mercury Retrograde. That isn’t as uncomfortable as it sounds, and in fact, could even help you reap some spectacular miracles. But how?
• When the Full Moon is in the gorgeous Fire Sign of Sagittarius, under a Mercury Retrograde, that means there is an abundance of potential to see old lovers come back, or people from your past that truly light your fire.
1. Accept what is.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius is a time to accept what is. This is our reminder that, it’s not a terrible thing if life didn’t work out the way we wanted it to, or if our lives don’t look like what we expected by this time of year.
• This Full Moon arrives in the Fire Sign of Sagittarius. Do what Sagittarius does, and, don’t think your way through this one. Feel your way through it, using the gifts of creativity and inspiration that the Moon has to offer under the Jupiter ruled sign of Sagittarius.
• When you accept what is, Jupiter is ready to give you more luck. Just be happy. Come from a place of yes, and be as positive as you can, as often as you can. Then wait for Jupiter’s lucky strikes to find you. You have arrived at this destination for a reason. What is it?
2. Harness the magic of Mercury Retrograde.
We’ve been applauding these tips for a while. Mercury Retrograde slows things down in the way of communication, travel, and journeys. Don’t fear that, embrace it.
• When Mercury is in retrograde we have a unique opportunity to revisit our past, and even change it. Or, embrace our past and recreate it. Do not be surprised if you hear from an old lover during this period. And don’t say no just yet! Who do you really want to light your fire right now?
• The magic of the Full Moon in Sagittarius suggests that person probably wants the same things you do. Wait for them to appear, or perhaps, take your intentions to the next level and YOU be the lover that shows up out of the blue. Jupiter is waiting to reward you! And so is Mercury.
3. What about the one that got away?
Mercury retrograde combining with this Full Moon is going to have you reflecting on past endings, and new beginnings, and give you a chance to reap some soul mate karma. As we say, harness this magic, and discount nothing.
• Does “the one that got away” keep coming to your mind? If so, there’s a reason for that. Remember Sagittarius is a Fire Sign, and one that does not lead by thinking. Sagittarius follows their passion, confidently. This is the do-over in love that you have been waiting for.
• What’s the worst thing that could happen if you reached out to “the one that got away”? Either things will stay the same, or things will change for the better. It’s impossible for things to get worse, if they are already away. So, if you can’t let them out of your mind for whatever reason, pursue the reason. What about the one that got away for you?
4. Take your Full Moon wishes to the great outdoors….
That’s right! You can find your miracles by just going outside! Whether that is to just stare at the Moon, or attend a ball game for no reason at all, get out and explore the great outdoors.
• Sagittarius LOVES outdoor adventures, the wilder the better. So embrace the potential that Mother Nature has to offer. The wilderness is your oyster. It is time to surf with the Divine. Are you ready?
• You don’t necessarily need to be active to enjoy the outdoor freedom that Sagittarius enjoys. Just going outside and sitting in a garden for some you time will accomplish the same effect. Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of freedom. How can you honor this using the great outdoors under this beautiful Full Moon?
And that is your checklist for this month’s Full Moon in Sagittarius! Be sure you are catching your daily horoscopes during this month’s Full Moon for daily tips on how to make the most of it. Because relationships can be a focus under this Full Moon, take a look at our career compatibility test to see how your current work relationships stack up in terms of helping you move your career forward. Our love compatibility test can also give you a bird’s eye view at how to close some circles in the relationship department this month as well under this Full Moon. Who is going to light your fire under this Full Moon? Are you ready to come from a place of yes?