Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 29 - May 5, 2019
Happy May, everyone!
We are well into Spring, and are coming out of a fairly quiet week from the Universe. This week we have a few transits in the forecast that are going to help you nurture those spiritual seeds that you’ve been planting. You want to start to see some real blossoms growing in your life!
You’ve got some fun opportunities to do that this week. Aries energy is just passing, and that fleeting leadership we feel on occasion is going to start taking root in Taurus energy. Taurus wants you to take the job to the long haul.
The Sun in Taurus is going to help you do just that. This week we have a New Moon in Taurus that is going to help you plant even more seeds if you are interested in growing something truly prosperous this Spring and Summer. Sometimes during our gardening sessions, we need to take a step back and just let some things grow into the might that they are destined to be.
When it comes to abundance in our lives, that takes courage because when we step back, we need to do some spiritual weeding. That means getting rid of what is no longer working in your life. Usually, that means turfing what feels safe and comfortable. Maybe it’s a toxic relationship, maybe it’s a toxic job, maybe it’s just toxic. It feels safe so you don’t want to say goodbye to it. But in every garden are weeds that look beautiful, but really are poison. This is why we step back and undergo this review to determine what is truly blessing us, and what isn’t.
In astrology, those reviews are also known as retrograde seasons. Last week we started one: Pluto retrograde in Capricorn, which is going to help you tear down the walls you need that may be manipulating you.
This week, Saturn goes retrograde in Capricorn and you will be given the serious energy you need to be ambitious about your spiritual weeding. You’ll be productive, responsible, and cut out what you need to cut out from your life. You’ll know what that is when you feel liberated when you make those big cuts.
Maybe you know already?
Until then, spend this week making your New Moon wishes, and planting the most karmic seeds of your purest intentions. With the Sun in Taurus, the strongest in integrity will survive. What are your New Moon wishes?
Planetary Locations During April 29 to May 5:
• Sun: Taurus (April 20 to May 21, 2019)
• Mercury: Aries (until May 6, 2019)
• Venus: Aries (April 20 to May 15, 2019)
• Mars: Gemini (until May 16, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020; retrograde from April 29, 2019 to September 17, 2019)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019, to August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024; retrograde from April 24, 2019, until October 2, 2019)
Daily Snapshots for April 29 to May 5:
Monday, April 29
Sun: Taurus – Use your five senses to activate sensuality and live, laugh, love.
Moon: Pisces – Lead with your heart, but take your head with you.
- Saturn retrograde in Capricorn – Saturn retrograde in Capricorn is a time of reflection for you, as you ponder what you need to get serious about in your life. It’s a good time for commitment, it’s an even better time to get serious about it, and put that commitment energy to work. Pluto retrograde is already helping you to tear down the walls to do so. Now, Saturn retrograde is giving you the ambition you need to really move on with the changes that you have made. This is the kind of energy you have in play when you are trying to impress a parent figure or someone you really admire. It’s time to put in that best face forward. Do the work. Do it right. But this time, the one you are trying to impress the most… is you.
Tuesday, April 30
Wednesday, May 1
Moon: Aries – Follow the spark of inspiration and strike while it is hot.
- Mercury in Aries sextile Mars in Gemini – Here we have communicator Mercury in a loving transit with Mars in Gemini. This is a very compatible transit between wind and fire, with the speed of the wind being carried in communication vessels. You should get some very exciting news today, or may even be the one that is spreading that good word. This is the kind of energy where news “spreads like wildfire”, literally. Passions and energy are poured into communication channels. Lead with love. But follow that little spark. And hold nothing back.
Thursday, May 2
- Mercury in Aries trine Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is an exciting transit that is going to be bringing luck and energy into your day, specifically through communication. You may get some lucky news today, or just have some really amazing conversations that have you feeling optimistic about so much. When this optimism strikes today, use it to spread the good word around. Be nice to people. Go the extra mile in kindness. Commit a random act of kindness or just compliment someone today. It goes a long way towards karma points today.
Friday, May 3
Moon: Taurus – Use your five senses to plant magical new seeds of intentions.
Saturday, May 4
Moon: New Moon in Taurus
Sunday, May 5
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
The 3rd house in your astrology birth chart deals with communication and travel, as well as your immediate family environment, including your siblings. Your early education is… Read Full Article »
Happy birthday, Taurus! Yes, it is birthday time again. And we know how much our Astrology Answers friends love birthdays! Aries has been in the spotlight for a whole month, and… Read Full Article »