Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 1-7th, 2019
Happy April, Earthlings!
It’s a refreshingly quiet week from the Universe after last week. There are few major transits to report and all of the planets are just humming along swimmingly, nicely settled into some new signs for some of them. We do have a New Moon this week, making this a grand week to celebrate some new beginnings. The New Moon zone will be in effect from April 3 to April 7, giving you almost the entire week to launch some new beginnings and really get a fresh start on some new Spring chapters.
Venus entered Pisces last week and this is going to make all of us a wee more emotional than we have been of late. Pile on the romance! When wrinkles crop up, smooth them over with love, sweet love. This is true whether it is work, life, love. You can even bring love to the dentist office if you like.
Mercury also turned direct last week in the same zodiac sign, the Mutable sign of the Water signs, Pisces. Gone are the wrinkly retrograde days, and our communication and travel matters just took on a romantic new twist.
Those matters related to research, inspiration, logical thinking, some of these things that Mercury rules, will be replaced with some warm and fuzzy thoughts.
- This will confuse signs like the Air signs, Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
- Earth signs Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, will be a little uncomfortable with all of the feelings going around. But it will be a compatible space.
- Water signs Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer are all going to thrive in this astrological weather.
- Fire signs Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries will enjoy the emotions, but they may find this energy a little on the slow side.
All of this watery energy is leading us into more fiery energy when these planets switch it up and move into Aries next month. And, with that New Moon in Aries this week, the Pisces energy will be a wonderful balance to jump-starting some fresh cycles.
Until then, it’s love, sweet love that is running the show. And not just love. Follow that intuition and those psychic impulses, and the sweet whispers from your angels and guides.
What a beautiful way to launch this month, with Spring Fever everywhere!
Planetary Locations During April 1-7, 2019:
- Sun: Aries (until April 20)
- Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019)
- Venus: Pisces (until March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (Until March 30, 2019); Gemini (Until May 16, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus ( March 6, 2019 to August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for April 1-7, 2019:
Monday, April 1
Sun: Aries – Take the lead in bringing fire and ambition to life.
Moon: Pisces – New beginnings that are based in love are favored.
Tuesday, April 2
- Mercury in Pisces conjunct Neptune in Pisces – This is a transit that can bring some inspiration to the day. It’s a very Pisces day! We have the Sun in Pisces, Mercury and Venus in Pisces, and the Moon in Pisces. Neptune is also in Pisces. So expect today to be super emotional. Air signs and Earth signs will have the most trouble with today. When you lead with love, you will have nothing to worry about. So focus on the feelings today and worry about facts and logic another day. Neptune is going to cloud the picture somewhat and will be sending you more creative and dreamy energy while Mercury forms this happy conjunction. Inspiration is high and big dreams are being communicated. Follow the flow of love and feelings and you are the winner today.
Wednesday, April 3
Thursday, April 4
Moon: Moon enters Aries – That little spark of passion you have needs to be unleashed.
Friday, April 5
Moon: New Moon in Aries – Plant the seeds of new beginnings on that little spark of passion you have ignited within.
Saturday, April 6
Moon: Moon enters Taurus —The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.
Sunday, April 7
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
When you are looking up information in the astrology forecasts and astrology predictions so that you can make decisions about your life, you often read about ‘transit… Read Full Article »
We’ve been talking a lot about retrograde planets lately, and that’s largely because we have two retrogrades in play right now, and we’ve just come out of another.… Read Full Article »