Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 13-19, 2020
Welcome to your astrology forecast for the week of April 13-19, beautiful souls!
Last week was a rush, but now it’s time to slow down. This week is not a time for starting new projects as the Moon hits the last quarter phase Tuesday and is waning until the New Moon next week on Thursday, April 23. Your creativity might not be as strong as usual so it’s a great time to spend some extra energy on yourself and your health.
The Sun is squaring off with Pluto on Tuesday and Jupiter on Wednesday which means we could see some changes in work. Both Pluto and Jupiter are in Capricorn which relates to our finances. Pluto is about our subconscious and Jupiter is about our expansion. We may just use the last of this direct Aries Sun energy to allow our truth to come out of the shadows and help us start to be more authentic with how we want to take on our lives and express ourselves. Remember, every ending is the beginning of something new.
Read this next: Your Name & Your Destiny: The Numerology of Names
We also have a harmonious energy with the Sun in Aries sextile Mars and Venus on Friday which can help us grasp our true passion and most heart-opening ideas. With Mars (our passion) in the Air sign of Aquarius and Venus in the Air sign of Gemini, ideas will be in abundance helping you create a new vision to curate in your waking life.
The Sun moves into Earth sign Taurus at the end of the week ushering in a more sensual theme to our lives for the next month. This promises to be a fun transit with new spring love and it allows us to have an easier time slowing down to enjoy life instead of constantly being on the go which we felt like doing with the Aries energy. Ultimately, this astrology overview promises a potentially emotional rocky start to the week which will lend itself to a beautiful doorway to a new path at the end of the week.
Planetary Locations During April 13-19, 2020:
• Sun: Aries (March 21, 2020 - April 19, 2020)
• Mercury: Pisces (March 16, 2020 - April 26, 2020)
• Venus: Gemini (April 3, 2020 - August 7, 2020)
• Mars: Aquarius (March 30, 2020 - May 13, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Aquarius (March 21, 2020 - July 1, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for April 13-19, 2020:
Monday, April 13
Sun: Aries - We feel motivated to charge full speed ahead although we may not see which direction that is at this time. We advise blowing off steam with exercise and channel your passion for healthy cooking.
Moon: Capricorn - You’re not swayed by petty things and feel you have tougher skin today allowing you to take a risk, make a decision, or just work hard without complaining.
Tuesday, April 14
- Sun (Aries) square Pluto (Capricorn). This can bring secrets forward about money matters, established systems, and our own spending habits. As we see our personal and collective shadows we look for positive change and better long term solutions.
Wednesday, April 15
Moon: Aquarius - We are more concerned with the big picture today and want to find a sense of fulfillment. We may look for ways to connect to causes using technology.
- Sun (Aries) square Jupiter (Capricorn). This can bring change in our approach to success. We may feel pressure to overcome an obstacle and find a way to enact our plans. We can see institutions struggle with programs like loans and budgets.
Thursday, April 16
Friday, April 17
- Mercury (Aries) sextile Mars (Aquarius). A harmony builds between your thoughts and the big ideas that resonate with you. You see how to be a part of something meaningful. You may feel compelled to take action.
- Mercury (Aries) sextile Venus (Gemini). You’re curious about new viewpoints and eccentric lifestyles of other cultures. You start to ask questions and enjoy learning through art, music, and online sources.
Saturday, April 18
Moon: Pisces - The world becomes technicolored under a Pisces Moon and we crave music, expression, and connection with others. We are able to sense the emotional truth behind someone’s words and body language easier.
Sunday, April 19
Sun: Taurus - With the Sun in earthy Pisces, we look for things we can commit to. We release guilt for enjoying the simple pleasures and welcome a little distraction.
- Sun enters Taurus. We feel like slowing down and making time for our loved ones. We are more interested in enjoying the present than worrying about the future. We look to indulge a bit more and it is a time of heightened romance.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Related Article: Which Zodiac Element Are You?
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
One of the most loving signs of the zodiac is easy-going Pisces. Pisces are a gift to this world because of their ability to see beauty where others would not. Their creative,… Read Full Article »