Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 20-26, 2020
Welcome to your astrology forecast for the week of April 20-26, 2020, beautiful souls!
Last week was slow, but the planets are very busy this week. We start out kicking off Taurus season and are welcoming the new sensual energy of Venus-ruled Taurus now that the Sun is transiting the sign of the bull. Then April 22 is a New Moon in Taurus which puts the Sun and Moon in this Earth sign that loves to stop and enjoy life. You’ll find yourself more inclined to do something indulgent and even romantic under this influence instead of working as hard.
The beginning of the week is a time to capture your own vision for the future and decide what you need to do to make it happen. There is the energy that will help you see how to cut ties with the dead weight in your life that is keeping you from moving forward towards the things that bring you joy. Walk towards what is your greatest excitement and don’t feel like you need to be bossed around by anyone who tries to get you to do otherwise.
Read this next: Flames & Fields - The Aries/Taurus Cusp
Our creative energy is channeled into romance, physical things that we like, and foods that simply add a little joy to our day. Find time to bake, dine in style, and just have some good downtime for conversation this week. You’ll feel the energy shift closer to the end of the week as we start to be able to heal our own subconscious during a new astrological cycle that happens each year.
On April 25th Pluto turns retrograde in Capricorn which will help you see how to remove your own inner blocks to success. Personal attitudes towards your own work and goals may finally start to shift during this time of inner transformation where we rebirth an upgraded version of ourselves through October. Overall what we want you to take away from this astrology overview is, slow down this week, let yourself enjoy the blessings in your life and make room for new fun ones. Let yourself start to look in the mirror and evaluate your own energy and how you can shift it to create an even better energy and magnetism in your life.
Planetary Locations During April 20-26, 2020:
- Sun: Taurus (April 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020)
- Mercury: Pisces (March 16, 2020 - April 26, 2020)
- Venus: Gemini (April 3, 2020 - August 7, 2020)
- Mars: Aquarius (March 30, 2020 - May 13, 2020)
- Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
- Saturn: Aquarius (March 21, 2020 - July 1, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for April 20-26, 2020:
Monday, April 20
Sun: Taurus - We are inclined to slow down and find what interests us in the physical world whether it’s art, music, food, movies, or a person. We are now looking for companionship and able to follow through better.
Moon: Aries - We feel impulsive, ready to try something new, and flirtatious under this Fire energy. Be careful not to say anything that comes to mind as your reactiveness might be quicksand.
- Sun enters Taurus - The Sun will be in Taurus until May 20, 2020. Under this influence, we feel more lackadaisical and are more influenced by beauty in all its forms.
Tuesday, April 21
- Sun (Taurus) square Saturn (Aquarius) - Saturn is about time and it’s in opposition to how we approach the commitments Taurus loves to make and dedicate to. We may finally see what we actually need to be doing with our time in order to follow through with our plans.
Wednesday, April 22
Moon: Taurus - A Taurus New Moon makes us feel like kicking off a spring fling and we don’t want to be alone. We find ways to create intimate connections and want to help people feel special.
Thursday, April 23
Friday, April 24
Saturday, April 25
Moon: Gemini - We are thinking about everything at once, wanting to break our routines, and really looking to play. If we don’t like our reality, we will use our imagination to dream something better up.
- Mercury (Aries) square Pluto (Capricorn) - We may decide suddenly that something or someone isn’t working for us as our need to improve our decisions and choices becomes more apparent. The planet of transformation could push us to see something challenging within ourselves through a confrontation or strong emotion triggered by something someone says.
- Pluto retrograde in Capricorn - The planet of inner growth will be retrograde until October 4th. This is a time to remove blocks in our subconscious that keep us from living our best lives and being the best version of ourselves. This is a necessary step before forward movement in a positive direction and kicks off a cycle of personal development where you can see your shadow and deal with it.
Sunday, April 26
- Mercury (Aries) square Jupiter (Capricorn) -We are not able to sit and do nothing today because a situation may call our attention with work or we may feel extra driven to get something done. We may have to finally communicate to someone who is holding us back or look at how we sabotage our success in our own mind.
- Sun (Taurus) conjunct Uranus (Taurus) -This rebellious planet is complimenting the energy of the Sun and both planets are in earthy and stubborn Taurus. We may see people adamantly standing up for their beliefs and people unwilling to change their routines just because someone else tries to get them to.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Related Article: Beneficial Thought: April 2020 Taroscopes
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Like their male counterparts, a Leo woman is bold, confident and expressive, if at times theatrical and stubborn. Their passion and positivity can also be infectious, and a Leo… Read Full Article »