Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 27 - May 3, 2020
Welcome to your astrology forecast for the week of April 27 - May 3, beautiful souls!
We have Mercury switching signs on Monday, April 27 which means the planet that most heavily influences the way we think and communicate is no longer in impulsive Aries but in luxury and romance-loving yet practical Taurus (along with the Sun). We actually have a lot of Taurus energy this week with three planets in the Earth sign of dependability, pleasure-seeking, and stubbornness.
You may have felt a push last week, but try not to force people to go along with your viewpoint during this week because everyone is going to feel resistance to being told what to think with this independent-minded Taurian energy. Instead, focus on how you can entertain, nurture, and show your affection. Use this time during Taurus season to amplify the commitments in your life and allow yourself to slow down enough to enjoy the things that are most important to you.
Check out YOUR Taurus placements - get your free birth chart right here!
This week’s astrology overview bodes well for romance as the Moon is waxing, heading towards the Full Moon in Scorpio next week. It’s a time of creativity and building energy to go after your dreams and what you want. So nurture those seeds of intention and follow up on them this week and you’ll likely see your wishes manifest next week.
Mercury makes two aspects that could affect the culture and how we allow ideas to shape our lives. Tuesday, Mercury squares Saturn, calling out the errors in the established systems or ideologies in a political showdown of sorts. Then Thursday, Mercury conjuncts Uranus, the planet of rebellion and public disobedience which will reveal the response to the truth revealed Tuesday. Finally, Venus squares Neptune at the end of the week bringing a spiritual and creative resurgence to help us find a new footing of inspiration.
Planetary Locations During April 27 - May 3, 2020:
- Sun: Taurus (April 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020)
- Mercury: Taurus (April 27, 2020 - May 11, 2020)
- Venus: Gemini (April 3, 2020 - August 7, 2020)
- Mars: Aquarius (March 30, 2020 - May 13, 2020)
- Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
- Saturn: Aquarius (March 21, 2020 - July 1, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for April 27 - May 3, 2020:
Monday, April 27
Sun: Taurus - We would like to sit in the Sun and watch the birds fly by under this influence as the urge to slow down is strong. We seek comfort in conversations and solid relationships.
Moon: Gemini - We do not want to be confined to one single task and try to escape our usual routines under this influence. It’s a good time to explore artistic expression or pick up a new book.
Tuesday, April 28
Moon: Cancer - Emotions are amplified under this influence as is our ability to read someone’s intention. We may need to regroup throughout the day to separate our energy from the energy of others.
- Mercury (Taurus) square Saturn (Aquarius) -The planet of communication is feeling stubborn and challenges restrictions while bringing up big humanitarian issues. Feeling pressured by time, the relentless Bull will act to help the greater good.
Wednesday, April 29
Thursday, April 30
Moon: Leo - You’re ready to show your strengths and proud of them. You can see yourself stepping into a leading role that amplifies your heart’s desire.
- Mercury (Taurus) conjunct Uranus (Taurus) - Harmonious energy pulls consciousness towards civil disobedience or a domestic renaissance of sorts. Your inner life feels compelled to seek independence and freedom so you’ll see that in the outer world.
Friday, May 1
Saturday, May 2
Moon: Virgo - There’s an inner voice that is extra critical under this influence. Point it in a productive direction to work on projects or do spring cleaning but not to scrutinize your waistline or friends.
Sunday, May 3
- Venus (Gemini) square Neptune (Pisces) - We will likely see artists releasing new work now as the pressure to release their ideas comes to a head. If you’ve had an idea brewing, you may feel like you must bring it forward. Emotions may feel a bit convoluted even though you have the urge to express them. Have patience with people’s whirling eccentricities today and you may just find hidden treasure when the dust settles.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Related Article: Mercury in Taurus - Find Your Voice
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
As we approach the New Year, we’re probably collectively thinking about the resolutions we plan to make for 2020. After all, a new year is a new start, a clean slate. It’s… Read Full Article »