Your Weekly Astrology Overview: April 8-14th, 2019
Boy, do we have a quiet week ahead in the skies. We have next to nothing in terms of major transits this week (unlike last week) - that means you get a nice and easy week from the Universe to just enjoy life.
The easy Gemini Moon consumes the first half of the week. You may feel like your energy is a little helter-skelter on occasion, or all over the map. Take your time with your decisions, and really think things through. Follow your intuition and your integrity.
The second half of the workweek you are going to be a little more touchy feeling with the Moon in Cancer. Your nurturing gene is coming out now, and when you nurture that alone, you will win. Lead with love through Friday.
Over the weekend you have the gorgeous Leo Moon arriving to remind you that sometimes you just have to take care of you. Work hard this week, and then when the weekend arrives, you are going to be inspired to just let it all loose and let it go for a couple of days. Have that fun and try not to get too bogged down with serious matters unless they are seriously calling you to get things done. If you have to work or manage responsibilities, just do it, and that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy yourself once you get through it.
Life is about balance, and the Universe gives you plenty of that to work with this week. Enjoy every calming second!
Salut to your happy April!
Planetary Locations During April 8 to April 14:
• Sun: Aries (until April 20)
• Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019)
• Venus: (March 26, 2019 - April 20, 2019)
• Mars: Gemini (until May 16, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 to August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for April 8 to April 14:
Monday, April 8
Sun: Aries – Take the lead in bringing fire and ambition to life.
Moon: Gemini – Follow your intuition, and your good angel, when making decisions.
Tuesday, April 9
Wednesday, April 10
- Mercury (Pisces) sextile Pluto (Capricorn): Here we have communicator Mercury forming a favorable link with change-maker Pluto. Good news of all kinds is on the way today. There may be an end to a situation after information is revealed or empowering conversations are had. A power play could arise today, and it’s likely to be favorable. This is compatible energy both through the sextile angle and also through the watery Pisces and earthy Capricorn energies combining. Water nurtures the Earth. In all conversations today, consider yourself the gardener and water the souls around you with love. It may create a powerful change - a good one if you are doing it right.
Thursday, April 11
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
Friday, April 12
- Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter in (Sagittarius) – We have a bit of a squeeze on some of the bigger things in life today, or at least it will feel so at the time. Communicator Mercury squares off with lucky Jupiter today, and this is an intense angel that could create some stress. But it may just be a little squeeze on an expanded way of thinking. You may be thinking too big about something and have your boss or a friend tell you to tone it down or bring it down a notch. You can still capture Jupiter’s lucky energy today. You just need to keep your plans and your communications realistic. Follow the optimism, just don’t let yourself get in over your head today.
Saturday, April 13
Sunday, April 14
- Sun (Aries) trine Jupiter (Sagittarius): You are having one of those beautiful Sunday’s in April where it feels like anything and everything will go wonderfully. The Sun is shining on lucky Jupiter, and you feel on top of the world. Generosity, optimism, and overall big thinking are on the agenda today. It’s a good day to buy a lottery ticket, however form that may come in. If that form is, asking someone on a date, asking for a raise or promotion, or anything of this nature, then theUniverse is telling you to tacitly go for it. Keep your expectations realistic, but don’t be afraid to put it all out there either today.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
The public’s obsession with the Windsors, better known as the British Royal Family, has lasted decades. They move magazines and papers like no other, from trashy tabloids to… Read Full Article »
There is an ancient practice in India called Ekadashi, which in Sanskrit just means 11th day. This is a day when people fast and it happens twice per month on the 11th day after… Read Full Article »