Your Weekly Astrology Overview: August 26 - September 1, 2019
It’s the final countdown to Fall. We are in the last chunk of Summer, and the lazy and hazy days are winding down. But that doesn’t mean the fun is over. Last week was just them beginning! All of the fun you’ve been having this season that started with the New Moon eclipse in Cardinal sign of the Water signs, Cancer, is going to start laying down dome roots.
The New Moon in Fixed Fire sign Leo that came one month after that lit a spark on some of your biggest dreams. Maybe some of them were just fantasy. But who cares? Isn’t dreaming big and living large what Summer is all about? It’s what Leo is all about too.
Were we right? Revisit these New Moon in Leo Love Horoscopes to get a check on your love game. It’s not too late to plant the seeds of new beginnings in love.
This week, all of those sparks from Leo energy and love from Cancer energy will begin to lay down roots with the New Moon in the Mutable sign of the Earth signs, Virgo, that is happening this week! You’ll want to focus on doing just that, laying down some roots and planting the seeds of new beginnings as we work towards Fall.
And it’s not just the New Moon. Communicator Mercury is entering Virgo as well. You are going to start seeing the lazy days wind down, and some slower but more productive, and more committed, energy coming in.
Virgo energy is going to draw your attention to a flawless attention to detail. That is going to have you nitpicking as well. Try not to jump to that. When you are confused or perplexed, use this slower energy of Virgo to take a step back and assess the situation from a realistic perspective.
Logic prevails over emotions now. It’s time to be as real as it gets. But just because you are using your head, doesn’t mean you can’t bring your heart with you.
Happy Virgo season, Earthlings!
Planetary Locations During August 26 – September 1, 2019:
• Sun: Virgo (August 23, 2019 – September 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Leo (August 11, 2019 – August 29, 2019); Virgo (August 29, 2019 – September 14, 2019)
• Venus: Virgo (August 21 2019 – September 14, 2019)
• Mars: Virgo (August 18, 2019 – October 4, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020) Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021) Retrograde: August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for August 26 to September 1:
Monday, August 26
Sun: Virgo – Flawless attention to detail is productive and attractive.
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
- Venus in Virgo trines Uranus in Taurus – Here we have lover Venus trining with shock planet Uranus, and both of these planets are in Earth signs. This is a favorable transit that is going to have you seeing some unexpected bolts of excitement. You are really wanting to break the mould today in a lasting way. The littlest change will do it too. It’s a dye your hair purple kind of day today just because you can. New relationships could start today, or you may just see some unexpected bolts of excitement creeping in. It’s time to really step out of the box. Today you are inspired to do that. What will it be?
Tuesday, August 27
Sun: Leo – The Sun is shining on all that feels good and bold. Time to take charge of those hidden sparks of inspiration.
Moon: Leo – Feed your inner child today.
Wednesday, August 28
Thursday, August 29
Moon: Virgo – Your flawless attention to details and lists help you win today.
Friday, August 30
Moon: New Moon in Virgo
Saturday, August 31
Moon: Libra – Begin new chapters by giving peace a chance.
Sunday, September 1
- Mercury in Virgo trines Uranus in Taurus – You are stimulated in every way today, but mostly intellectually. Big and bright ideas are coming at you. You want to express yourself in a way that you haven’t before. Or, you may be hearing from someone that feels this way or wants to express themselves in a unique way. This is the kind of day when people say something that they’ve been meaning to say for a while, and they keep it in and keep it in and keep it in until they get really ticked off, or lovey-dovey, and it all comes out. Expect this today, and it may be from you. Use the restless energy of today to scrub the floors, purge the closets, go for a run, or all of the above. This is favorable energy so it’s not likely to bring much tension into the day. But even good changes can be stressful. Use your feelings words but also be very rational amidst likely outbursts today. Being the calm one makes you the winning one.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
December 9 marks the beginning of Mercury’s transit through the Fire sign of Sagittarius. That’s astrology-speak for finding it much easier to say what is on our minds! This… Read Full Article »
Each month, the Sun moves into a new sign, marking a new astrological season and bringing with it new themes, fresh energy, and a unique focus. These astrological seasons also… Read Full Article »
Mars retrograde ends on August 27th as the planet stations direct. The planet of passion, also known as the god of war, is moving full speed ahead in the most industrious sign of… Read Full Article »