Your Weekly Astrology Overview: August 5-11, 2019
Happy August, friends!
If you have made it this far in the Summer and still feeling optimistic about what is to come, gives your Higher Self a gold star and a pat on the back. It’s time to treat yourself for a job well done. We’re just coming out of a month that was ripe with an eclipse cycle, and Mercury retrograde.
If you are at this point of the Summer or Winter in the Southern Hemisphere and thinking, sigh, what is next, know that that is yours to decide. For the Summer, the rest is still unwritten. But you can still feel the rain on your skin as the old song goes, and enjoy every delicious minute and decision that got you to where you are today.
This week, we have some major planets changing positions. Jupiter is turning direct in Sagittarius this week, and Uranus is going retrograde in Taurus.
This Jupiter transit is going to last several months long and will be sending you luck that targets your self-expression. You’re going to start seeing some happy luck in the area of your chart that Jupiter is hitting. All of these little clues of luck are Jupiter’s way of saying, job well done.
At the same time, you may have some karmic bills come due. Jupiter provides you with the means to take care of them. Jupiter direct brings all of that optimism that you’ve been building up and out in the open, so you can attract the lucky opportunities that you need to succeed. So, dismiss nothing when you feel lucky over the next few months. Those points and spots of luck are Jupiter’s way of saying, keep doing what you are doing! Or, just take care of this one thing and you are that much closer to… that thing you want or deserve.
Become a Karma Chameleon: How to Use Jupiter Retrograde to Improve Karma
Now that’s Jupiter direct and in its home sign of Sagittarius, your heart will begin to yearn and wander in this big wide world a little more. Travel is favored for all zodiac signs, but if you find out where Sagittarius is in your natal chart, you will begin to notice these little spots of luck more. They are there more readily when you are looking for them. So pay attention to those little juicy tidbits of Jupiter rewards that are coming as a result of all of your hard-earned karma.
At the same time this week we have shock planet Uranus going retrograde in Taurus. Both of these transits are happening on Sunday of this week. Uranus is the planet of unconventional outbursts, unique and ingenious ideas, and a freedom lover. Look for Taurus in your chart to see where you are going to see little Uranus bursts. Uranus presents events to us that are out of the blue, and maybe a little weird at first. But they happen to us for a reason. This week Uranus is going retrograde so you can begin some internal work that will mentally and spiritually prepare you for some next big outbursts in your life. And you’re going to love them!
Keep this handy: Uranus in Taurus Roadmap and Relationship Checklist
Those are the biggest things on the docket this week, friends. Yes, they seem heavy, but the key to all of this one retrograde one direct motion this week is to focus on that internal work. Schedule some self-care time. Answers and outbursts and lightning strikes of luck are on the docket. Finally!
Planetary Locations During August 5–11, 2019:
• Sun: Leo (July 23 – August 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Cancer (July 19 – August 11, 2019)
• Venus: Leo (July 28 – August 21, 2019)
• Mars: Leo (July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019); Retrograde: April 10, 2019 – August 11, 2019
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020); Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021); Retrograde: August 11, 2019 – January 10, 2020
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for August 5–11, 2019:
Monday, August 5
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else.
Moon: Libra – When you serve as the gracious diplomat in all situations, you win.
Tuesday, August 6
Sun: Leo – The Sun is shining on all that feels good and bold. Time to take charge of those hidden sparks of inspiration.
Moon: Scorpio – Time for your rebirth and personal transformation!
Wednesday, August 7
- Sun in Leo trine Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is an exciting Fire sign transit and a lovely little compatible and harmonious Fire sign hug between Leo and Sagittarius. That is going to have the Sun shining on some luck for you. This could be a big windfall, or Jupiter may actually have another surprise for you. You’re feeling optimistic and happy today, and glow wherever the Sun is in your chart. This is an expect the unexpected kind of day but in a warm and happy way, and not in out of the blue Uranus type surprises. It’s the kind of day where people compliment you out of the blue, and it is the least expected person. You can do this too. Spread optimism and cheer today and see what bounces back. The stars are on your side here!
Thursday, August 8
Moon: Sagittarius – See the Big Picture in all things today.
- Venus in Leo trine Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is another exciting transit that is going to have you on the edge of your toes when it comes to feeling good. Lover Venus is getting cozy with lucky Jupiter and everybody feels ooey-gooey-good and delicious today. Try something new on for size with a lover, or just surprise them with something out of the blue that you’ve been a little shy about. This time of self-expression really works for you. With both planets in the Fire signs, flattery gets you everywhere and luck is up for grabs. Where are you hoping that is today?
Friday, August 9
Saturday, August 10
Sunday, August 11
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
- Jupiter direct in Sagittarius – Luck abounds when Jupiter goes direct. This means that all of that hard work you have been doing mentally and spiritually to improve your karma overall is going to pay off. For some, that payoff will be more money in your pocket, while for others you may see improvements in love, work, or anything that comes your way. Jupiter is cozy in Sagittarius as Sagittarius is the zodiac sign that Jupiter rules. Reflect on the things you have been reflecting on the past few months and the things that you are most optimistic about. Those are Jupiter’s karmic nudges. The Law of Attraction is powerful now for those whose karmic conscious is healthy. Nobody’s perfect. But striving to beat your personal best will send you some amazing karmic rewards now. What have you been reflecting on and hoping for? Karmic Jupiter is waving his magic wand now.
- Uranus goes retrograde in Taurus – Uranus is about liberating ourselves from the things in life that are weighing us down. That can be anything from a mindset, to a dead-end job to a toxic relationship. The bolts that Uranus sends usually are shockwaves, and they are designed to get you out of the rut and try something different. This planet in the Fixed sign of Taurus is going to help you get practical and rational about what is going on in the area of your chart that this transit touches. Expect the unexpected, to be sure. But at the same time, you need to accept that these shockwaves are there for a reason. Try them on for size and roll with comes. If you aren’t there yet, this is what Uranus retrograde is all about. Sending you small shockwaves that are going to free you from that which is weighing you down. Use some self-care time seriously and really work on preparing yourself spiritually for the next new beginning.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
We all tend to be familiar with the ever-looming (and perhaps dreaded) existence of Mercury retrograde. But are you ready for its double-barreled transit through… Read Full Article »
By this point, you probably know a bit of the magic, mystique, and wonder that surrounds 11:11 — so what’s with all the hype? And more importantly, how can you be using it… Read Full Article »