Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 18 - 24, 2019
Happy Birthday, Pisces! And happy mid-February, fellow Earthlings.
It may not feel like it now or last week, but Winter is almost over. Hang in there. This week we get a glimmer of hope as the Sun enters Pisces, its last and final stop in the zodiac before the cycle begins all over again.
Right now, the Sun is in Pisces, the sign that rules the twelfth house of endings, spiritual rebirths, karma, compassion, and wrapping up loose ends. And isn’t that what Winter is all about anyway? It’s not a coincidence this timing of numbers and houses and astrology, and seasons. Because as the Sun enters Aries, as it will in just over 30 sleeps from now, Spring arrives! For our Southern Hemisphere friends, this will be the launch of Fall.
The biggest move this week is the Sun entering Pisces, but we also have a Full Moon ahead. So let’s have a look at what to expect in this week’s astrological weather forecast. Keep those karmic boomerangs bouncing until next week!
Planetary Locations During February 18 - February 24, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (until March 20)
- Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019; Mercury Retrograde in Pisces from March 5-28)
- Venus: Capricorn (until March 1, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (until March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Aries (until March 6, 2019)
- Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 18 to February 24:
Monday, February 18
Sun: Pisces – Let your creativity and romantic heart soar.
Moon: Leo – Flattery gets you everywhere.
- Sun in Aquarius sextile Uranus in Aries – Inspirations come like lightning bolts today, and they will come out of the blue, even when you are expecting them. With the Sun in Aquarius forming a sextile in Uranus JUST before it moves on into Pisces today, you can expect this Einstein Sun to throw out some truly innovative ideas in its eleventh hour. These inspirations will make you shine, so don’t be afraid to show them off or cast out a big pitch today, as the Sun is literally shining on your inner freedom fighter today. It’s a great day for a big move in anything.
Tuesday, February 19
Moon: Virgo – The Angels are in the details.
- The Full Moon in Virgo arrives today, and this Moon is going to be helping you to bring a project or matter to completion. This is something that would have started about two weeks ago, an issue, project, or experience. This chapter is closing and it will be all about those little details, lists, schedules, and routines, that are related to this change ahead. Tie up some loose ends today and you feel invigorated.
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn – Here we have the communication planet in romantic Pisces forming a compatible and favorable transit with serious Saturn. Expect news or communication about children or parents today, but it’s also a great day for productivity and tending to serious tasks.
Wednesday, February 20
Thursday, February 21
Moon: Libra – Peacekeepers win. Channel your inner Secretary of State
Friday, February 22
- Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter in Sagittarius – It’s very easy to think too big under this transit, as that is just how good Jupiter makes us feel. Optimistic. Confident. Bold. With Jupiter working with Mercury on this one that means that the way we express ourselves or communicate with others could be a little pie in the sky. But they might not be. Today you are feeling great overall, and have some really awesome ideas rolling. You are thinking very Gestaltian and holistic though, and not so much at the finer print and the details. Don’t make any huge decisions or sign anything today unless you have checked out those details.
- Venus in Capricorn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn – Today has the potential for intense and deep romantic encounters! Lover Venus is linking up with power player Pluto and big things could happen. Superficial experiences aren’t going to cut it today. Asking for what you want is favored. That means, being bold and confident is very, very attractive today. Own it. Both of these planets are in Capricorn so you are playing for keeps today in a very big way. Who says Valentine’s Day can’t be every day? Shouldn’t it be? It can be today.
Saturday, February 23
Moon: Scorpio – Create your rebirth today.
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn – Information could bear a big change today when Mercury forms a sextile with change-maker Pluto. This could be a day for a big talk, or it may just be a day where a big change occurs via information or communication channels. Walls could get torn down. Power plays may arrive but this is a favorable transit. This is the kind of energy where you have what you need to make a big change that is empowering for you.
Sunday, February 24
Now, go check out your free Daily Horoscope - right here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
There’s a lot to learn in astrology and what people get most hung up on is taking things too literally! I knew one woman who was interested in someone who had a sun sign that… Read Full Article »
Friends, we are now at the mid-point of eclipse season, as we just enjoyed the New Moon in Capricorn and solar eclipse earlier this month. Now we are entering another eclipse… Read Full Article »