Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 24 - March 1, 2020
Did you charge your crystals and your Tarot cards under last week’s Piscean New Moon? Did you update or revisit your vision board? Or maybe you took a more practical approach and simply set a few small (or big) goals for the next 2 weeks leading up to our next Full Moon (don’t miss it - check out our downloadable monthly astrological calendar here).
However you planted your New Moon seeds, as we enter the 3rd month of this new decade, it’s important to remember that everything you do now lays the foundation for the next 9 months of 2020, and the next 9 years of this decade. From one perspective, that means we’re 20% of the way through 2020 already! That may sound daunting to some, but the Universe has your back! So long as you keep your eyes and ears open for her messages, you’ll stay on your path - but don’t be afraid to wander off course if your heart wants to explore.
Bookmark this: Monthly Astrology Transits for March 2020
We’re working this week with a lot of Water and Earth energies with the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Neptune moving through Pisces and Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in Capricorn. Water nourishes Earth, and Earth provides stability and containment for Water. So, while you’re likely to experience some emotional turbulence, it may be easier now for you to create something tangible out of those feelings and get grounded again. That said, Water and Earth are slower-moving energies, so offer yourself (and others) a little extra time and patience, especially when it comes to decision-making this week.
Enjoy the last week of February, and here’s to an amazing March! Let’s start this month off right.
Planetary Locations During February 24 - March 1, 2020
• Sun: Pisces (February 18, 2020 – March 20, 2020)
• Mercury: Pisces (February 3, 2020 – March 3, 2020)
• Venus: Aries (February 7, 2020 – March 5, 2020)
• Mars: Capricorn (February 16, 2020 – March 29, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 24 - March 1, 2020
Monday, February 24
- Venus in Aries square Jupiter in Capricorn: In impulsive Fire sign Aries, pleasure planet Venus is all about full-speed fun. But, when forming a tense square angle to lucky Jupiter in hardworking Capricorn, it might be difficult for you to find the focus and drive to buckle down on more serious matters and responsibilities.
Tuesday, February 25
Read this next: Positively Pisces - How to Make the Most of Pisces Season
Wednesday, February 26
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Mars in Capricorn: Cerebral Mercury in dreamy Pisces can mean a lot of sudden stops and starts in your conversations, daily travels, and tech tools. Luckily though, a supportive sextile with driven Mars in Capricorn will give your reflexes and your mind an extra boost, helping you overcome obstacles and push through standstills.
Thursday, February 27
Friday, February 28
- Venus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn: Still in Aries, Venus just wants to play, but when forming a square with shadowy Pluto in Capricorn, be prepared for some head-butting and tension in your relationships, especially when it comes to power and control.
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Uranus in Taurus: A Uranus-Mercury sextile is a great aspect under which to exercise your mind. Expansive Uranus in supportive Taurus offers a grounding energy that will enable your Mercurial mind to see the world around you from totally new perspectives, and to make some solid action plans that will carry you closer to your goals.
Saturday, February 29
Sunday, March 1
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Earthlings, it’s Taurus season! Taurus season is extra strong right now because it comes with a Taurus stellium since four planets: the Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Uranus, are all… Read Full Article »