Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 25 - March 3, 2019
Happy end of February, friends!
It’s the last week of February 2019! Where does the time go? Hard to believe we are just wrapping up the second month of the year. It feels like yesterday we were scurrying with the holiday bustle and wrapping up some new New Year’s resolutions.
How are those going for you so far? Don’t worry if you haven’t even touched them. If you have, and aren’t too happy with the progress, don’t worry about that either. This is a very exciting time of year, a time of wrapping up Winter and heading towards Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. It’s a time of blossoms and new beginnings. Our friends in the Southern Hemisphere are wrapping up Summer and heading towards Fall. For you, it’s a time of harvest, of accomplishment, and celebrating the bounty and abundance of life.
In any area of the world, we are celebrating new beginnings. If you’ve already given up on your resolutions for 2019, fret not. Spring and Fall are about stepping into new territories. It’s all about fresh seed planting now, or, harvesting blessings. It’s time to start on a fresh page. We have just a few weeks left of Pisces energy, which is a time of cycles closing no matter what season you are in right now. It’s all about finishing business so that when Sun enters Aries in a few weeks, you are ready to go full throttle on new business.
As we wrap up February and launch March this week, there are no major transits to report. On the first day of March, lover Venus is going to move on into Aquarius, bringing an Einstein approach to love and money matters.
The Sun in sweet Pisces, Venus in Aquarius, and Uranus in Aries all have some additional surprises in store for us this week. We are also just a couple of days away from a Mercury retrograde this week. That means we are in the shadow period of Mercury retrograde right now. Do what you can this week to tie up loose ends, finish up some projects, lock in some travel arrangements, get your car serviced, sign the dotted lines on contracts and financial endeavours, and get out your most important mail before Mercury retrograde in Pisces begins March 5.
Until then, use this week to enjoy the blossoms that arrive when cycles come to a close. Let’s have a look at when you can expect this week’s surprises.
Be fabulous this week, Earthlings!
Planetary Locations During February 25 - March 3, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (Until March 20, 2019)
- Mercury: Pisces (Until April 17, 2019; Mercury Retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Capricorn (Until March 1, 2019); Aquarius (March 1 to March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (Until March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Aries (Until March 6, 2019)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 25 - March 3, 2019:
Monday, February 25
Sun: Pisces – Let your creativity and romantic heart soar.
Moon: Sagittarius – No dream lit by the fire of true intent is too small.
Tuesday, February 26
Wednesday, February 27
- Sun in Pisces sextile Mars in Taurus – This is the luminary body of the Sun that shows off who you are to the world, linking up with warrior Mars that goes after your biggest dreams and goals. The Sun is in Pisces and Mars is in Taurus, making this a very compatible transit, as Watery Pisces nurtures Earthy Taurus. Now with this transit, you are going to be feeling very excited today about going after some big things. Thinking about these big things is not enough! You won’t need to worry about whether or not you have the energy to pursue your big dreams. Mars has that covered. And the Sun is urging you to express just what you need to say. Go for the gold today!
Thursday, February 28
Moon: Capricorn – Shoot for the Moon and then get to work on it.
Friday, March 1
- Venus in Capricorn square Uranus in Aries – This is love and money planet linking up with shock planet Uranus. Expect the unexpected today! Although this is a square, this is not necessarily a negative transit. The pitfall to this transit is in the restlessness. This restlessness has people thinking negatively and wondering what to do with all of their excess energy. Just don’t go there today. Use the energy wisely. Think outside the box, and focus on concrete goals today. Some relationships or money matters may see some shake-ups today. But shakeups can be a good thing if you are looking at them with pure intent. Stable situations will stay stable if you are staying open-minded with both romantic and financial partners. But if you do see some shakeups in any way today, know this change is getting you that much closer to joys and blessings of abundance that Universe has in store for you.
- Venus enters Aquarius – This is a bit of an interesting transit, as Venus and Aquarius have energies that aren’t incompatible but are just…different from each other. Venus is all about the ooey-gooey-good and luxurious and charming things in life. Aquarius is too, but in their own unique way. To me, Aquarius energy can be symbolized by Sheldon Cooper, the genius physicist on the CBS Show The Big Bang Theory. He’s quirky. Intelligent. Successful. And also romantic in his own Sheldon way. Everybody loves to love Sheldon, even when they don’t. When Venus enters Aquarius today, tap into your inner Sheldon. Embrace the freak flag you are flying that is different than anybody else’s. Sheldon makes no apology for who he is, and he is a success in every area of his life! When you tap into that part of you over the next few weeks, Venus, the planet of attraction, has some wonderful surprises in store for you.
Saturday, March 2
Moon: Aquarius – Do something today that embraces who you were meant to be.
Sunday, March 3
Now, go check out your free Daily Horoscope - right here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
This is a brand-new year, and astrologically speaking, it will be one of the most innovative years in recent history. On December 21st, we experienced The Great Conjunction, an… Read Full Article »
You may have observed the stars, studied the Tarot cards, and become one with the phases of the Moon — but are you in tune with your numerological destiny? If you’ve ever seen… Read Full Article »