Your Weekly Astrology Overview: February 3-9, 2020
We are coming off of a fairly easy week from the stars, and this week’s forecast picks up some energy a little bit. You come into this week preparing to welcome new Pisces energy. Pisces is, of course, the Mutable sign of the Water signs, and a vessel in which to receive and share psychic and beautiful energy.
So when communicator Mercury enters Pisces on February 3 on Monday, you will see a more emotional tone in all of your most important communications. And humans are receiving this as well. So lead with love in your communication and information portals, and you will receive some exciting news.
This is the first exciting thing of this week. Then, by February 7, you see the Full Moon zone begin. Spend the first half of this week preparing for this by wrapping up things in your life. This Full Moon in the Fire sign of Leo is going to bring a chapter to a close and help you light up an area of your life that needs a little more spark.
As the Moon fills up to its Full state this week, focus on that. Focus on wrapping things up and bringing them to a close.
On that note, make your Full Moon wishes count this week, Earthlings! Have a blessed week!
Planetary Locations During February 3-9, 2020:
• Sun: Aquarius (January 20, 2019 – February 18, 2020)
• Mercury: Aquarius (January 16, 2020 – February 3, 2020)
• Venus: Pisces (January 13, 2020 – February 7, 2020)
• Mars: Sagittarius (January 3, 2020 – February 16, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for February 3-9, 2020:
Monday, February 3
Sun: Aquarius – The Sun puts you in the spotlight of appreciation and glory when you share your most ingenious ideas.
Moon: Gemini – Follow your intuition, and your good angel, when making decisions.
• Venus in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn – Here we have lover Venus in an emotional Water sign connecting in a sweet sextile with serious Saturn in an Earth sign. Some romantic connections could see a serious turn on this. That could mean a commitment or you may just see some love come your way today. It will be authentic and pure, and you may be tempted to misjudge it. Try not to. When you release that expectation on the outcome, you attract wonderful things through Venus. Make sure you check your Daily Horoscopes to ensure that you are following through on an action plan that matches the forecast for you.
Tuesday, February 4
Wednesday, February 5
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
• Transit: Mercury in Pisces sextile Uranus in Taurus – It’s always an expect the unexpected kind of day when communicator Mercury works with Uranus the shock planet. But this is a nurturing transit between a planet in a Water sign and a planet in an Earth sign. Communication is coming out of the blue, or it could be information as well. Also, when you have Mercury and Uranus working together you may find inspirations come like lightning bolts. This is a favorable transit so it could fare well with you. Try divination tools like Runes or the Tarot if you need more specific guidance today. It works if you work it.
Thursday, February 6
Friday, February 7
Moon: Leo – It’s all about magnifying the details and the little things in life, to see love multiply.
Saturday, February 8
Sunday, February 9
Moon: Full Moon in Leo – It’s all about closing up a big chapter with the little things in life, to see love multiply.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
It’s Full Moon time again! And isn’t it loverly that we get our Full Moon this month in the same week as Halloween! It’s going to be extra ghostly this year. But this year,… Read Full Article »
Are you a Capricorn looking to use your Capricorn horoscope for 2019 to find success? Well, you’re in luck because we have the ultimate guide to help you understand your own… Read Full Article »
Deeply aligned with the stars, elements, and pieces of the Universe, there’s a little bit of mystery and mystique within all the zodiac signs. But which ones are really the best… Read Full Article »