Your Weekly Astrology Overview: January 27 - February 2, 2020
The Universe is happy to keep you singing sweetly in your everyday affairs this week, and you may be seeing the results of new beginnings you manifested last week coming to fruition. That is what the New Moon does. It plants seeds and new beginnings grow in your life slowly but surely. So continue to look for opportunities for change.
When you are stuck on what new beginnings to focus on, you can use divination tools like the Tarot to determine what new beginnings are in your best interest. Sometimes the ones you want aren’t the ones that you should be doing. Our Free 3-Card Tarot Reading will help with any question.
Check this out: Tarot & Lenormand: What’s the Difference?
In addition to all of this, we have a plethora of Pisces energy on the table. This energy is Water sign energy and is very emotional. So if you are feeling very emotional right now, you can thank your Pisces friend energy for that. We are also leading right into Valentine’s Day, and that amps up the emotional and romantic energy.
Do you want to start reaching out and touching someone? Valentine’s energy is in the air already. Venus is in Pisces and is ready to help you make your move! Remember, she is the attraction planet.
Love and be loved this week, everyone!
Planetary Locations During January 27 - February 2, 2020:
• Sun: Aquarius (January 20, 2019 – February 18, 2020)
• Mercury: Aquarius (January 16, 2020 – February 3, 2020)
• Venus: Pisces (January 13, 2020 – February 7, 2020)
• Mars: Sagittarius (January 3, 2020 – February 16, 2020)
• Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for January 27 - February 2, 2020:
Monday, January 27
Sun: Aquarius – The Sun puts you in the spotlight of appreciation and glory when you share your most ingenious ideas.
Moon: Pisces – Signals from your dreams signal opportunities for new beginnings.
• Venus in Pisces conjunct Neptune in Pisces: Here we have lover Venus connecting with dreamy Neptune and both planets are in sweet and romantic Pisces. This connection is a warm connection where you are capable of attracting some big dreams. Lover Venus is the attraction planet and Neptune weaves some magical dreams and fantasies for you. If you are attached, do something sexy and romantic for your partner, or ask them to engage in fantasies with you. The singles can put themselves out there with your best face Venus is the beauty planet, so pretty yourself up today. Dreams can come true! Be sure to bookmark your Daily Horoscopes to be sure you don’t miss the daily play by play on this gorgeous transit.
Tuesday, January 28
Wednesday, January 29
Moon: Aries – Bring a little spark of passion full circle.
Thursday, January 30
Friday, January 31
Saturday, February 1
Moon: Taurus – The slow and steady race is the path to abundance.
Sunday, February 2
• Venus in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn: Big changes in romance or money matters may arrive when lover Venus works happily with change-maker Pluto. Venus is in Water sign Pisces and Pluto is in Earth sign Capricorn. Water nurtures Earth and so this is a nurturing transit. Let something feed your soul today in a way that nurtures you. Do something just for you. Venus as the attraction planet is working with Pluto the change-maker planet and we are tearing down some walls today. You could tear down some walls in romance and be open with somebody, or you may see a change or elevation in a romantic status. Something comes to an end but it’s a good thing. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Have you ever wished you could check your pet’s daily horoscope? Astrology can affect our furbabies just as much as it affects us, so it makes sense to see what the stars have… Read Full Article »
There was a time, not so long ago, that some people in the astrological community were up in arms, concerned that a 13th sign had changed our zodiac lives forever. Many… Read Full Article »
So you’re thinking of taking a trip, but where should you go? There’s nothing quite like the open road: your favorite tunes blasting on the stereo, wind in your hair and an… Read Full Article »