Your Weekly Astrology Overview: July 1-7th, 2019
Behold, Earthlings! It’s July!
The seventh month of the year has arrived, which is a powerful month. Not only are we well past the halfway point of 2019, but the number 7 in numerology and astrology is very significant. Last week brought us lots of questions, now it’s time to focus on love and change.
Not only do we have a solar eclipse this month, we also have lots of planets making some big moves this week to prepare us for it. Energy from our favorite Cardinal Water sign Cancer is going strong this week, but Leo energy is in full swing this week as well. This creates a sweet mix of Water and Fire this week, which some Astrologers claim is incompatible.
However, when Water and Fire combine in just the right circumstance, what do you get? STEAM. So things are going to get as steamy as you want them to this week. And of course, we want you to enjoy the good kind of steam. Many planets are chiming in on this, this week.
On Monday, warrior Mars enters our favorite Fixed sign of the Fire signs, Leo, and Mercury will go retrograde in this same Fire sign on Sunday. But fret not. You’re going to be impassioned like a Fire sign over the next few weeks because of this.
Then, on Tuesday, we have the nurturing New Moon in Cancer that will be planting the seeds of new beginnings in your life. Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so to have a New Moon in this sign is very exciting.
This New Moon is accompanied by a solar eclipse, which is going to bear some big changes and new beginnings. You may not see the changes right away, as some information is eclipsed form the picture. But your new beginnings are on the way!
There’s a lot happening this week! But don’t fret. We have oodles of information for you on our website to help you get through every single second of it. Bookmark your Daily Horoscopes and Daily Tarot reading to help you launch some exciting new beginnings in your life this Summer.
Behold, July! Make those New Moon wishes count!
Planetary Locations During July 1 to July 7:
- Sun: Cancer (June 20 - July 23, 2019)
- Mercury: Leo (June 27, 2019 - July 7, 2019; Retrograde July 7 - July 19, 2019)
- Venus: Gemini (June 8, 2019 - July 3, 2019); Cancer (July 3, 2019 - July 28, 2019)
- Mars: Cancer (May 16, 2019 - July 1, 2019); Leo (July 1, 2019 - August 18, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020; Retrograde April 29, 2019 - September 17, 2019)
- Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 - August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024; Retrograde April 24, 2019 - October 2, 2019)
Daily Snapshots for July 1 to July 7:
Monday, July 1
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else
Moon: Gemini – Follow your intuition, and your good angel, when making decisions.
- Mars enters Leo – Here we have warrior Mars entering the Fixed sign of the Fire signs, Leo. This is going to fire you up over the next several weeks! You have the willingness and the stubbornness now, thanks to Leo, to pursue some amazing goals this Summer. Mars is giving you the passion and the energy to rise to the top of your game, in work or in love. And in Leo, Mars is nailed down a little bit because Leo is stubborn and, well, fixed to his or her goals once they set their mind to it. That’s why Leo is so loyal and lovable! It’s a great time to bring some passion into romance, and get fixed on a solid commitment. And in work or money matters, it’s time to get obsessed about your rise to the top. What are you feeling obsessed about right now? If it is pure in karmic intent, you can go to the top.
Tuesday, July 2
Moon: New Moon in Cancer – Nurturing others plants the seeds of new beginnings for your success.
- New Moon in Cancer Solar Eclipse – Here we have so many things going on. This is a New Moon event accompanied by a solar eclipse, which means the Moon is in between the Earth and the Sun. The Sun, the light, is eclipsed from the picture, meaning the dark New Moon is even darker than usual. Information is eclipsed as well. And this means that the goal you want the most right now, is dependent on some incoming information. But it will come in due time. Plant the seeds of intention under this New Moon and you are the winner.
Wednesday, July 3
- Venus enters Cancer – This is lover and money queen Venus entering the most nurturing sign of them all, the Cardinal sign of the Water signs. Here Venus is going to set up shop for a few weeks, bringing a domestic and nurturing tone to all things in life. This is true in work or in love. This is a slower transit for Venus, where she can lounge around and just enjoy the love that Cancer has to offer. With this Cardinal sign energy, you want to take the lead on things in your life that your intuition is inspiring you to do. Come from a place of love, and you will be more inclined to attract opportunities in your life that feed that domestic center. You work and you love to meet the needs of your home. Now, Venus is going to give you a hand in both areas.
Thursday, July 4
Moon: Leo – Take 5 minutes to find pleasure today, just for you.
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Moon: Virgo – Flawless attention to detail can be productive, and provocative.
Sunday, July 7
- Mercury retrograde in Leo: This is the Mercury retrograde we’ve been talking about for a while. Every year Earthlings have about 3 or 4 of them, and we all have a little freak out about it. Don’t. Mercury retrograde is that chance of making corrections. It’s second chance time. And, with compassionate and lovable Leo in this one, you are going to feel the spark of love and forgiveness in travel matters and communication. Communication may slow down. But it’s supposed to. Stop and think, soak up some nostalgia that all this Cancer energy is offering, review, reflect, remember, reconnect, and maybe even see some soul mate action along the way. The lazy days of Summer have arrived, and learn to just take it easy and let it go if something doesn’t happen exactly as you imagined.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Are you a Capricorn looking to use your Capricorn horoscope for 2019 to find success? Well, you’re in luck because we have the ultimate guide to help you understand your own… Read Full Article »
We are still in the middle of eclipse season my friends, and this week is really going to pack a punch in that regard. This is heavy energy that can and will lead to profound and… Read Full Article »
It’s the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. And for many lightworkers, it is the most wonderful day of the year. The “longest day” terminology comes from… Read Full Article »