Your Weekly Astrology Overview: July 29 - August 4, 2019
It’s time to say farewell to July, and this week we have many transits to help us do so.
It’s impossible to believe that we are officially at the halfway point of the laziest Summer months of the year already. We hope that you have been having a safe, happy, and spiritually healthy Summer.
The Universe has certainly been sending us some zingers to challenge us and test us emotionally. July was a month ripe with change potential. The month opened up with a New Moon in Cancer and a solar eclipse, and the halfway point of the month completed some emotional deals with us with the Full Moon in Capricorn and a lunar eclipse.
Eclipse energy is all about change. And eclipse changes are generally large and broad-sweeping changes in our lives. The changes may not happen when the eclipse occurs, as much of the information we need to create change is eclipsed from the picture.
It’s important to note that both of the zodiac signs that the eclipses were in are Cardinal signs. And that means that many of the changes that happen in your lives, whether thy are eclipse changes or not, will be led and managed by you. You will initiate the change.
Also happening under this eclipse cycle during the month of July was Mercury retrograde. Mercury retrograde took almost the entire month, but Mercury retrograde never lasts more than a few weeks. Come August, Mercury retrograde will be a thing of the past. As August opens up, Mercury retrograde energy is leaving the picture.
Goodbye, July! Goodbye, Mercury retrograde! And hello, August!
Other than that, there are few things in the forecast to think about. Just enjoy those lazy, hazy days of Summer.
Have a grand week, beloveds!
Planetary Locations During July 29 – August 4:
• Sun: Leo (July 23 – August 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Cancer (July 19 – August 1, 2019)
• Venus: Leo (July 28 – August 21, 2019)
• Mars: Leo (July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020); Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021)
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for July 29 – August 4, 2019:
Monday, July 29
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
- Sun in Leo square Uranus in Taurus – This is the luminary body of the Sun squaring off with the shock planet Uranus. Sun is in glorious Leo, and Uranus is in slower-moving Earthbound Taurus. This energy is somewhat incompatible, as both Leo and Taurus move at completely different speeds with completely different reasons for doing so. At the same time, a square in this transit implies there are going to be some wrinkles in the forecast. The Sun relates to your personality, your sense of self, and who you are in the world. Uranus is the planet of ingenious ideas that liberate and usher freedom in. So your sense of Self is going to be at odds with some events that happen out of the blue under Uranus energy. Expect the unexpected here! And breathe… this too shall pass.
Tuesday, July 30
Sun: Leo – The Sun is shining on all that feels good and bold. Time to take charge of those hidden sparks of inspiration.
Wednesday, July 31
Moon: Leo – Take 5 minutes to find pleasure today, just for you.
Thursday, August 1
- Mercury direct in Cancer – Goodbye Mercury retrograde! Mercury is now finished his backstroke in Cancer, and is going to go direct in the Cardinal sign of Cancer today. This means that themes that Mercury rules, travel, transportation, communication, and any gadgets or technology involved in those things, experience delays and wrinkles. Mercury will go direct in Cancer today, and bring an end to these confusions and delays. But that does not mean the switchover to direct is going to feel smooth immediately. Mercury goes direct today but as it makes a station and turns direct, it could take some time. And so too will smoothing over any wrinkles from this retrograde period. Give Mercury time, and continue exercising patience. Hello, Mercury direct!
Friday, August 2
Moon: Virgo – Flawless attention to detail can be productive and provocative.
- Venus in Leo square Uranus in Taurus – This is an interesting transit that may cause life to feel wrinkly at first, but you will soon learn that it is a liberating transit. Again, we have shock planet Uranus involved in a square, and this time with lover Venus. You may still be dealing with shock waves from the Uranus square with the Sun earlier in the week, and today’s square is going to feel similar, but touch a different area of your life. This is incompatible energy with Venus in Fire sign Leo and Uranus in Earth sign Taurus. But instead of your sense of self being touched on as with the earlier Sun square, this time your relationships may experience some out of the blue moments. Venus is the love and money planet, and she helps you to attract opportunities in these areas. Uranus is the shock planet that wants you to march to the beat of your own drummer. Uranus liberates. But it does so in a shocking and out of the blue way. So when Venus and Uranus square today, you are going to see some out of the blue relationship moments arrive. Potentially. At the end of the day, you will find them liberating, and you may be the one leading this change. But along the way, there is going to be a wrinkle or two. Breathe. Follow the Laws of Attraction. And stay the bigger person to win this one.
Saturday, August 3
Sunday, August 4
Moon: Libra – When you serve as the gracious diplomat in all situations, you win.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Happy Birthday Scorpio! It’s that time of year for you again, and this year you must be feeling pretty excited. Saturn has finally left the building! Can I hear a woo hoo? Woo… Read Full Article »