Your Weekly Astrology Overview: July 8-14, 2019
We don’t have too many transits or big shakeups on the docket this week, and you can thank the Universe for that. If you made it through last week’s multiple transits, including a New Moon, Mars and Venus changing signs, and a solar eclipse, then you are in good shape as you enjoy this week.
New beginnings are on the docket after last week’s New Moon eclipse. This week you are still feeling that energy, and will for some time. Keep working that karma energy, as it is still high for a few more weeks.
We have just a few transits in the works this week, but they could be big ones. Uranus and Pluto are both getting their say in, so expect all kinds of outbursts, power plays, and conversations that may feel bigger than they actually are. At the same time, as we are in the middle of eclipse energy, conversations may feel as big as they need to be. You are trying to move to the next level in some area of your life, or maybe in all areas. That means you can use this week’s Pluto and Uranus energy to bring those shockwaves into your life. Then when you do, the eclipse energy works in your favor.
Eclipse energy is going to impact everybody differently. We are also in the middle of a Mercury retrograde to boot! So don’t fear big changes, because they may not even come. But if they do, that’s the Universe saying your abundance is just around the corner.
Enjoy this quiet week. And, as we wrap up this week we enter another Full Moon zone, and one that will be an eclipse with the Full Moon in Capricorn and lunar eclipse next week. Work on tying up loose ends this week, so that when that eclipse arrives next week, you are saying, “Ready or not wishes, here we come.”
Are you ready? What wishes do you have during this eclipse cycle?
Hang in there, it’s almost over.
Enjoy July, Earthlings!
Planetary Locations During July 8-14, 2019:
- Sun: Cancer (June 20 – July 23, 2019)
- Mercury: Retrograde in Leo (July 7 – July 19, 2019)
- Venus: Cancer (July 3, 2019 – July 28, 2019)
- Mars: Leo (July 1, 2019 – August 18, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020; Retrograde April 29, 2019 –September 17, 2019)
- Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024; Retrograde April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019)
Daily Snapshots for July 8-14, 2019:
Monday, July 8
Sun: Cancer – Take the lead on nurturing love at home, and success follows everywhere else
Moon: Libra – When you serve as the gracious diplomat in all situations, you win.
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Moon: Scorpio – Time for your rebirth and personal transformation!
Thursday, July 11
- Mars in Leo square Uranus in Taurus – Here we have warrior Mars working with shock planet Uranus, in signs that aren’t so compatible. Fiery Leo doesn’t like the slow and plodding efforts of Earth-bound Taurus, but nonetheless, the two shall meet at any rate today. This is a contentious square, and this means that you are going to see some unexpected heat coming out of the blue today. It could be a temper tantrum, someone may say something out of turn, or a shock value component could come into your day, whether you like it or not. It’s up to you how you make this work in your day. Lay low until it passes, or engage like a warrior. Either way, you choose the consequences. Laying low is advised – this too shall pass.
Friday, July 12
Moon: Sagittarius – See the Big Picture in all things today.
Saturday, July 13
Sunday, July 14
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
- Sun in Cancer opposite Pluto in Capricorn – A big change is in the works when the Sun is working with Pluto. This is the Sun shining on that which you need to change. A power play may come into play today under this energy as the Sun exposes something major. But you may also be inclined to tear down some walls. We have two opposite signs working in this opposition, so expect the energy to be intense. But this energy doesn’t last forever. Be on the lookout for secrets exposed, or big change-making energy arriving that gives you a new perspective.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
While many of us are familiar with the effects of the stars and the planets upon our astrological identity, there are many other celestial entities for us to navigate that can… Read Full Article »
Have you ever been so wrapped up in something you lost all track of time, space, and life in general? It’s that date you’ve been on, where one minute you are watching the… Read Full Article »
The season of the lion is finally here! That’s right, it’s Leo’s time to shine once again – their favorite time of the year! Many astrologers consider Leo season to be the… Read Full Article »