Your Weekly Astrology Overview: March 11 - 17, 2019
Happy last week of Winter, Beloveds!
We are in an exciting time of growth and opportunity, or at least, a time where we can see the prospects and potential for growth. It’s the last week of Winter!! In the Southern Hemisphere, it’s the last week of Summer, and some of you may be singing the pre-Autumn blues there. But rest assured, no matter what season you are one week away from entering, you are destined for a season of harvest if you play your cards right.
This week we don’t have any major transits from the Universe to report. As we wind down Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, we are saying goodbye to a lot of things and preparing for growth and the blessings of Spring. The same is happening in the Southern Hemisphere as well.
All transits for the week are in a bit of a status quo. The only member of the galaxy that we have in the slow lane right now is Mercury, who will be in retrograde until the end of the month. But this is a good thing! Our gadgets and travel plans may be a bit on the brink, but we can still get around this slower energy.
The key to success in these slower energy days is to not resist the retrograde. Many of us run into problems when we go into a Mercury retrograde feeling like everything is about to hit the fan. But if you head on into any retrograde period feeling like that, you set yourself up for failure.
Instead, use the retrograde and the “re” themes that come with it to reboot, refresh, reconnect, reunite, remember, and live your life authentically. Life and communication could be slow, but that’s a necessary part of balance. If life isn’t moving at the pace you want it, there’s a reason for that.
Prepare for the abundance and bounty of Spring by putting in the solid effort that you know you need to manage to create your own success. Don’t forget to stay on top of your Daily Horoscopes to get the inside scoop on your day-by-day during this time.
Happy last week of Winter, friends! Create a bliss-filled week. Here’s what’s going on.
Planetary Locations During March 11 - March 17, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (Until March 20, 2019)
- Mercury: Pisces (Until April 17, 2019; Retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Aquarius (Until March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (Until March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus ( March 6, 2019 to August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for March 11 - March 17, 2019:
Monday, March 11
Sun: Pisces – Let your creativity and romantic heart soar.
Moon: Taurus – Get sensual with your feelings.
Tuesday, March 12
Moon: Gemini – Choices and karma go hand in hand.
Wednesday, March 13
- Sun in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn: When the Sun and Pluto shine with each other, you can expect a powerful transformation to take place. This is a very compatible transit between the Sun in a Water Sign and Pluto in an Earth Sign, and they are creating a change for you in some area of your life. The Sun is shining on the area of change where you can create some power potential. As such, there is a potential for a big power play today. The changes that arrive today are going to take down some walls, and you can look ahead to rebuilding on that fresh slate.
Thursday, March 14
Moon: Cancer – Nurture your domestic side.
- Sun in Pisces conjunct Mercury in Pisces: It’s a day where brilliant ideas are favored and abundant when the Sun works with Mercury in a favorable way, with both planets being in Pisces right now. Mercury is retrograde, so some of the ideas you are having now may be slower in development or may be rooted in a past or nostalgic issue. Breakthroughs, ingenious research, and communication that makes hearts sing are the hallmarks of this transit. Follow every one!
Friday, March 15
- Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter in Sagittarius: When Mercury and Jupiter get together, you can expect some big ideas and grand communications to come your way. Luck is also possible. This is due to this feeling of optimism that is in the air, and when you channel this energy properly, you feel like you can do almost anything. Because you can! Mercury is retrograde right now so some of the ideas may originate from past influences. We have a square in place, which means some of these grand gestures of generosity may feel a little pinched. That doesn’t mean you will be losing the “bigness” of the energy any time soon. Roll back the optimism when it comes to bad choices. Don’t overdo eating, spending, or loving. Put out just enough and you will see the luck that Jupiter and Mercury retrograde can bring when they work together.
Saturday, March 16
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn: Mercury is really having his say in this week and that means communication and matters related to short journeys are going to be of some importance. When Mercury works with Pluto today, you are seeing a favorable transit between the communicator planet in a Water sign with the change-maker planet in an Earth sign. Earth and Water are very compatible, so these two planets are nurturing each other today. You may receive news that changes everything today, or be part of conversations that do just that. Remember that it is happening in your favor, even if it feels intense at the time. At the same time, bold ideas can change an entire plan on a dime today.
Sunday, March 17
Moon: Leo – Feed your inner child today.
- Mercury in Pisces sextile Mars in Taurus: Here we have Mercury retrograde in a Water sign working pleasantly with warrior Mars in an Earth sign. This is a compatible transit that is going to help you pursue some big goals. Some wonderful communication could come today, even though Mercury is retrograde. You also may be bringing up some ideas off the backburner and stoking the fires on them Mars style. Pursue those big breakthroughs today and welcome all unexpected communication with a smile. It’s leading you to where the Universe wants you to go.
Now, check out your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
When planets go retrograde, they normally get a bad rap. It’s a bit like the Tarot cards in reverse – people are not too happy seeing a reversed Tarot card, and some readers… Read Full Article »