Your Weekly Astrology Overview: March 18 - 24, 2019
It’s Spring, it’s Spring, it’s SPRING!
Do you feel the energy switching already? It’s the energy of Spring. Those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly in the Far North and beyond, are beginning to feel like you don’t live in the North Pole anymore.
It’s refreshing. Snow is melting. Ice pellets are defrosting. And that pleasant drip, drip, drip outside your window as you move through the day signals the vaporization of Winter.
YAY! Bye Winter! Don’t let the door hit ya!
All welcome sounds. And it doesn’t matter where you live. You are entering a season of rebirth and new life. That’s an amazing energy to move into this week.
This week it becomes Spring official. The Sun enters Aries on Wednesday, and on Thursday, we have another chapter closing when the Full Moon in Libra arrives. This week is a week of new beginnings, and of endings. It can feel emotional. But you need to embrace that to win. Be inspired by this!
It’s almost like we are experiencing a brand new year. And in the zodiac world and the world of astrology, we are. With Spring, we see the launch of a new cycle of the zodiac. When the Sun enters Aries on Wednesday, this is the Sun entering the first sign of the zodiac, and the first house.
A brand new cycle begins. To have a Full Moon in this time frame allows us to really close some chapters. Really do it this time. Don’t just say you are doing it. Spring forward to your success! Mercury is still retrograde so some areas of life may feel a bit slower. But the speed of your life is all up to you.
Remember that when you plant a seed, the flowers don’t arrive overnight. The Universe is giving you multiple opportunities to plant that spiritual Spring garden. Do some weeding first.
Spend the first half of the week closing up some loose ends, saying goodbye to negative and toxic influences, and really saying goodbye. Finish projects you’ve started and let go. Don’t burn bridges, but the people that are dragging you down, and you know who they are, need to be gently led to the curb. If they are toxic, let them figure that out. Somewhere else. When you feel refreshed, you know you’ve done the right thing.
That is what the Sun entering Aries and the Full Moon in Libra are all about. Do it with peace and with love, but most importantly, with love for your Highest Self and your best success.
Happy Spring lovelies! Create a blessed week! NamasYAY!
Planetary Locations During March 18 - March 24, 2019:
- Sun: Pisces (until March 20, 2019); Aries (until April 20)
- Mercury: Pisces (until April 17, 2019; Mercury retrograde in Pisces from March 5 to March 28)
- Venus: Aquarius (until March 26, 2019)
- Mars: Taurus (until March 30, 2019)
- Jupiter: Sagittarius (until December 2, 2019)
- Saturn: Capricorn (until March 22, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 to August 19, 2021)
- Neptune: Pisces (until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for March 18 - March 24, 2019:
Monday, March 18
Sun: Pisces – Let your creativity and romantic heart soar.
Moon: Leo – Put your best face forward and become a superstar.
Tuesday, March 19
Moon: Virgo – Your flawless attention to details and lists help you win today.
Wednesday, March 20
Sun: Aries – Take the lead in bringing fire and ambition to life.
- Mars in Taurus trines Pluto in Capricorn – Here we have the warrior planet linking up favorably with the changemaker of Pluto. With Mars in Earthy Taurus and Pluto in Earthy Capricorn, this is a very compatible transit. Mars is inspiring you to make a big move, and with Pluto in play, it’s going to be a big change. Could be a job change that you initiate. Could be a relationship change, that you initiate. But Pluto has some secrets up his sleeve that you may work out as well. You are in charge here. This is a heavy power playing transit on the same day that the Sun enters Aries and one day before a Full Moon. Be success minded, stand in your truth, and create the change that will develop your success formula.
Thursday, March 21
Moon: Full Moon in Libra – Close chapters by giving peace a chance.
- Venus in Aquarius sextiles Jupiter in Sagittarius – What a wonderful transit to have the day of a Full Moon. Are you feeling lucky, optimistic, and generous today? Follow that energy. When Venus and Jupiter align, Venus is ready to help you to attract some amazing things. Optimism is high today and you may be on cloud nine. With a Full Moon also in play, wishes matter. Venus is the attraction planet and is ready to help you to attract wonderful things. Stay in the light, karma matters when Jupiter chimes in. Follow the path of integrity and the Full Moon is going to help you to close some wonderful chapters, while Venus will attract them in a way that manifests success. You feel lucky for a reason today, it’s not just in your head!
Friday, March 22
Moon: Libra – Blessed are the peacemakers and peacekeepers.
Saturday, March 23
Moon: Scorpio – Time for your rebirth and personal transformation!
Sunday, March 24
- Mercury in Pisces conjunct Neptune in Pisces – Here we have the communicator Mercury linking up favorably with dreamy planet Neptune. Neptune is also a planet of creativity, and Mercury is an idea planet. Both of these planets are in Pisces which makes this transit even more yummy and favorable. Zodiac signs that don’t follow emotions so much – Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra – may stumble with this. But try not to. All zodiac signs should embrace creative ideas today. Follow those dreams. Neptune is sending some dreams while Mercury is giving you the ideas and inspirations on how to actively pursue those dreams. Pay attention to all cues, but at the same time, know that facts might not be in abundance today. That’s okay. Jutting down pages in your dream journal can be your success formula today. Something is going to pop out that will jog your attention. Follow that.
Now, check out your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Cancer is the fourth sign of the zodiac. You are also a water sign symbolized by the crab and are considered an emotional, caring, loyal and loving astrological sign. You are… Read Full Article »
While many of us are familiar with the effects of the stars and the planets upon our astrological identity, there are many other celestial entities for us to navigate that can… Read Full Article »
It’s Capricorn season and what does this mean for many of us? Well, let’s take a look at Capricorn qualities first of all. Capricorn is a Cardinal Earth sign and so embodies… Read Full Article »