Your Weekly Astrology Overview: May 4-10, 2020
Welcome to your astrology forecast for the week of May 4-10, beautiful souls!
Goodbye, last week and hello Full Moon! One of the big events this week is a Full Moon in the sultry Water sign of Scorpio on Thursday. You’ll start to see it’s effects on Tuesday and they will last through Saturday. Notice how people are willing to have deep conversations and bring up painful memories from the past more willingly. The fun part of this lunation is that many people will find romance sparks or turns into a full-blown blazing fire (in a good way) as we are seeking intimacy.
A word of caution here is not to seek comfort in the wrong places where you will have to dig your way out or that could have stronger negative impacts than you’re willing to admit when you want instant gratification. There’s a bit of mentally stimulating energy that could make us channel this energy into studying esoteric or hidden information so enjoy your inner-detective and use it productively.
Read this next: Waxing & Waning: How To Manifest Between The Full & New Moon
Collectively, we will likely see more action in the courts and people being held accountable for prioritizing self-gain over humanitarian justice. On a personal level, you’re likely to feel compelled to order your life goals around things that pull on your heartstrings and less concerned about how it fills your pockets.
While we don’t have planets changing signs, the aspects are positive this week. You’ll find they support you in love and work. The week is full of energy that will help you feel clarity on what you want and how to get there with the added boost of the resources that show up with the culminating Full Moon energy. A big takeaway for this week’s astrology forecast is that Scorpio can be about transformation and for a Full Moon, that could mean we let old ideas that don’t fit our lives die so new growth can come alive.
Planetary Locations During May 4-10, 2020:
- Sun: Taurus (April 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020)
- Mercury: Taurus (April 27, 2020 - May 11, 2020)
- Venus: Gemini (April 3, 2020 - August 7, 2020)
- Mars: Aquarius (March 30, 2020 - May 13, 2020)
- Jupiter: Capricorn (December 2, 2019 – December 19, 2020)
- Saturn: Aquarius (March 21, 2020 - July 1, 2020)
- Uranus: Taurus (January 10, 2020 – August 14, 2020)
- Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
- Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for May 4-10, 2020:
Monday, May 4
Sun: Taurus - Practicality is the theme when the Sun is in Taurus. We don’t look for love in distant places but in a more practical sense. We don’t obsess over anything except what is tangible here and now.
Moon: Libra - We are drawn by beauty and looking to socialize. There’s a sense that we can somehow learn through interactive experience rather than from solitude.
- Sun (Taurus) conjunct Mercury (Taurus) - Our mind is extra focused on the here and now and what pleasure we can derive from it. This makes us focus less on our to-do list and more on simple joys like baking cookies or cuddling on the couch.
Tuesday, May 5
Wednesday, May 6
Moon: Scorpio - Jealous feelings may surface out of nowhere but don’t let them spoil the fun. Scorpionic energy makes all interactions strike a deeper chord within the soul.
Thursday, May 7
Moon: Full Moon in Scorpio - You are ready to expose your fears and ask the questions that have been gathering at the back of your mind. You don’t just put one toe in to test the water today. You dive into the deep end to see what is on the bottom. Get ready for wishes to be granted today when it comes to personal encounters and deeper meaning in your life. It’s best to avoid people who want to gossip or who you don’t feel like it’s a good idea to flirt with.
Mercury (Taurus) sextile Neptune (Pisces) - Our minds could get lost in a fantasy or go down the rabbit hole based on one simple gesture or look. Before dismissing your daydream, see if your subconscious is trying to reveal something to you and enjoy the fun places your imagination goes. No doubt you’ll crave company today too.
Friday, May 8
Moon: Sagittarius - We really want to get out and see the sights and breathe the smells of nature. Even traveling through books and movies to explore different cultures can help scratch the itch to expand our minds.
Saturday, May 9
- Mercury (Taurus) trine Pluto (Capricorn) - If you’ve felt you could not set up the structure for something in your work, you may now see how to piece the puzzle together. Perhaps you’ll finally get the download for your long term plan and understand why you’ve been hesitating to really go for it.
Sunday, May 10
- Sun (Taurus) sextile Neptune (Pisces) - We want to dance under the moonlight with music and friends. We crave a cozy and eclectic mix of familiarity and mystery in our social lives today. You may meet a stranger who you feel like you know.
- Mercury (Taurus) trine Jupiter (Capricorn) - Success is on the horizon today and we can see it coming into focus as we take strides to achieve our personal goals. We may find it easier to clearly see the steps we must take to get where we want to go. We also have a stronger urge to go there.
- Saturn retrograde in Aquarius - It’s time to see how our complacency affects the world. We may finally unearth our own apathetic behaviors or see how our distractions weigh heavily on our conscience. The good news is that once they are illuminated, we can choose to eradicate the emotional weight and walk the higher path of compassionate action.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Related Article: What To Expect in Taurus Season: The Season of Sensuality
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
It’s Full Moon time again, beloveds! This one is going to create some tension, as it is occurring in the Mutable sign of the Air signs, Gemini. Gemini is a little all over the… Read Full Article »