Your Weekly Astrology Overview: November 11-17, 2019
Here we are at the halfway point of November, and feelings are mixed. We are excited about the pending holiday season, but at the same time, disliking the colder temperatures and the expenses that seem to rack up at this point of the year. But still, many of us are with excitement looking ahead to 2020, and getting geared up for the goals of the next year. Or even just a change of pace.
Even if you have been dealing with some heavy life stuff, or even just a lot of minor life stuff, you may be finding the doldrums are getting just a little too much and just want a change, any change.
If this is the case, while you are at the halfway point and not quite committed to your holiday shopping yet, indulge in a little splurge for yourself and use Rune stones to help you get through November. That and, a chakra pendulum can help you to really get answers to the questions you need answers on before the year closes out.
Check this out! Your Rune Stone Basics
As far as getting out of the doldrums this week, we can count on a few things from the galaxy to help us do that. We are gearing up for a glorious Full Moon on Tuesday, and that Full Moon is going to happen in the Fixed sign of Taurus. You are at a crossroads where you are committed to and fixated on a goal. Keep on keeping on with that goal, and Tuesday’s Full Moon in practical Taurus is going to help you to wrap up a big component of that goal.
Some Saturn and Jupiter energy is also in play this week, and we also have Mercury retrograde on the docket. Be sure you are keeping your Daily Horoscopes bookmarked so that you can get the goods on the play by play from the stars every day.
And, as Mercury retrograde continues to slow down a few things in our lives, remember that to every thing there is a season and a reason. This slowing down is to lead you into a slight moment of nostalgia and review so that you can keep going towards those goals. Sometimes past influences are exactly what we need to get there. Don’t dismiss them when they arrive, and truly look into their depth to understand their presence in your every day.
Then, use those revelations to power up some Full Moon wishes, which you can do right through Thursday of this week. Happy wishing, friends!
Happy Full Moon!
Planetary Locations During November 11–17, 2019:
• Sun: Scorpio (October 23–November 22, 2019)
• Mercury Retrograde: Scorpio (October 31, 2019–November 20, 2019)
• Venus: Sagittarius (November 1, 2019–November 26, 2019)
• Mars: Libra (October 4–November 18, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6–August 19, 2021); Retrograde: August 19, 2019–January 10, 2020
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for November 11–17, 2019:
Monday, November 11
Sun: Scorpio – Follow your emotional intuition to find clues to your next win.
Moon: Taurus – Make wishes for the chapter that you want to close for long-term success.
• Sun in Scorpio conjunct Mercury in Scorpio – This is a beautiful conjunction where the Sun is working alongside Mercury with both planets in Scorpio. Mercury at this time is still retrograde, but that will not negate the effects of this charming transit. When Sun is conjunct Mercury, you are going to be prone to big ideas, inspiring thoughts and messages, and you are going to be bound for an exciting and optimistic day. With Mercury retrograde, you may find some of your thoughts going back in time, or you may find inspiring ideas arise from a little bit of nostalgia. And you want to let the Sun shine on those ideas. Bring them forward. Show your true Self. Don’t be afraid to be authentic today. When you do, magic happens.
Tuesday, November 12
Moon: Full Moon in Taurus
• Mars in Libra sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is an exciting transit with a lucky twist. We have warrior Mars in Air sign Libra working favorably with lucky Jupiter in Fire sign Sagittarius and this is putting some wind into some steamy situations! This has all the potential to send you luck and optimism today, and you will be feeling good and will be feeling larger than life. Mars is inspiring you to pursue some amazing goals, and Jupiter’s lucky magic wand may be just what you need to attain them. In this favorable sextile, you are likely to get what you want when you pursue it with just the right dose of energy and optimism. The only caution here is, don’t go too big, or it could all fall flat. At the same time, if a little extra optimism is needed, and it arrives, follow that. A lucky turn courtesy of Jupiter is right around the corner. Keep that karma clean. Winning at any cost today is going to cost you dearly.
Wednesday, November 13
Moon: Gemini – Follow your intuition, and your good angel, when making decisions.
• Mercury in Scorpio sextile Saturn in Capricorn – Here we have the communicator planet Mercury, still retrograde in Scorpio, working in a sweet and favorable sextile with serious and karmic Saturn in Capricorn. There is a lot of karmic energy in this one, as Mercury retrograde is a karmic transit, and Saturn is a karmic planet. This favorable sextile is going to help you in communication areas today. Saturn is the king of time and responsibility, and this transit suggests that you will get news or information or be involved in favorable conversations today. The news or information could bear a positive change, or it may provide just what you need to be more productive and responsible today. You may get good news to help you finish a job, pay a bill, or deepen a love bond. You’ll know it when you see it and when you feel the rewards of karmic bank well spent.
Thursday, November 14
Friday, November 15
Moon: Cancer – Nurturing others nurtures your soul.
Weekend Review: Beneficial Thought: Discover the Power of Chakra Healing
Saturday, November 16
Sunday, November 17
Moon: Leo – Take 5 minutes to find pleasure today, just for you.
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
The final adventures of Westeros are almost upon us (get your tissues ready, everyone!) as the smash TV hit Game of Thrones is set to air our screens next month. Millions of… Read Full Article »
There was a time, not so long ago, that some people in the astrological community were up in arms, concerned that a 13th sign had changed our zodiac lives forever. Many… Read Full Article »