Your Weekly Astrology Overview: November 18-24, 2019
It’s adventure time! After last week, Sagittarius love is upon us and we are expected to enjoy life to the fullest with Venus currently in Sagittarius. This week the Sun joins the party and Sagittarius season officially begins!
This is an exciting time of the year. We are all getting ready for the holidays already, or at least thinking about it. Welcome to a season of festivity and love and sharing lies ahead, along with the thoughts of travelling, seeing loved ones, and just enjoying a few more parties than usual.
That energy is not just coming from the calendar dates but also from the love of our Mutable sign of the Fire signs, Sagittarius. Ruled by lucky Jupiter, we know Sagittarius to be adventurous, flexible, spontaneous, and also to have a little bit of a lucky streak. Sagittarius loves to party but also loves to look far ahead into the future, always dreaming big. With lucky Jupiter energy fueling the Sagittarius fire, sometimes those dreams even come true! We are at the point of the year when we begin thinking more about those big dreams.
Did we get all we wanted this year? Are we going to have romance to share come the holidays? They are big questions, and as the holidays draw nigh, we think about them more. November is a good month to begin thinking about soul mates. With lucky Sagittarius ruling the roost for a few weeks, you just never know what could happen. What might help you on your quest for a soul mate or twin flame this year is a Free Daily Tarot reading.
Remember also that Mercury retrograde is still in effect until Wednesday of this week when Mercury goes direct in Scorpio. For the first few days of the week, this retrograde energy puts some energy directly connected to our past lives, especially those that we lived with soul mates. Do your spiritual work in this enlightened calendar period and you just never know what destiny has in the stars for your love life.
Watch especially for 5th house activity in your Daily Horoscopes
Planetary Locations During November 18–24, 2019:
• Mercury Retrograde: Scorpio (October 31, 2019–November 20, 2019)
• Mercury: Direct in Scorpio (November 20, 2019–December 9, 2019)
• Venus: Sagittarius (November 1–26, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024)
Daily Snapshots for November 18–24, 2019:
Monday, November 18, 2019
Sun: Scorpio – Follow your emotional intuition to find clues to your next win.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Moon: Virgo – Flawless attention to detail can be productive, and provocative.
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Friday, November 22, 2019
Sun: Sagittarius – When you fly by the seat of adventure, your soul sings.
Moon: Libra – When you serve as the gracious diplomat in all situations, you win.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
Sunday, November 24, 2019
Moon: Scorpio – Pick one thing to work on today that will support a karmic rebirth.
• Venus in Sagittarius conjunct Jupiter in Sagittarius – This is a lovely and lively transit that brings luck and optimism into the world. We have lover Venus working happily with lucky Jupiter, and Venus wants to help you to attract as much love as you want or need today. Jupiter will have you feeling on top of the world, and will send you just the energy you need to do that. So if you are feeling buoyant, happy, and a little bit lucky, go for it. You’re inspired to go over the top today. Don’t overdo it, but follow those happy vibes and you will feel your karma tingling. When you do, you may run into one of those situations that starts off exciting, and one thing leads to another, and then something wonderful happens! Jupiter gives you that happy vibe, and Venus helps you to attract something wonderful. So don’t be shy, go on and get it! What wonderful thing do you want to happen today?
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Do you have an energy vampire in your life? We’ve all had people in our lives, whether family, friends, or colleagues, that are a drain on our energy. In some circumstances, we… Read Full Article »
Welcome to another edition of ‘Ask Charla.′ You know, here at Astrology Answers I get a lot of questions from all corners of the globe; things to do with love and romance,… Read Full Article »