Your Weekly Astrology Overview: September 30 - October 6, 2019
After the stress of last week, we have a fun week on the docket, with a few planets making some major changes. We are officially one full week into the Fall calendar, and Air sign Libra is getting a lot of love from Mercury, Venus, the Sun, and late last week, the New Moon.
This week we have the communicator planet Mercury leaving Libra and heading into Scorpio on Thursday of this week. That is going to bring some intense emotions into the mix when it comes to getting through your Fall comings and goings. Channel communication like a Scorpio with one of our special Mercury talismans and you will be laughing all the way during Mercury in Scorpio. That begins on Thursday this week and goes through the end of October.
By Friday, some harmonizing energies come into play when Scorpio-ruler Mars leaves Virgo to enter the Cardinal sign of the Air sign on Friday. If you have a Libra on your holiday list, or a birthday coming up, one of our silver-plated zodiac necklaces is the perfect item to make her feel like the gorgeous Libra that she is. And she will love enjoying it all through this fun Mars in Libra transit.
Keep your Saturn direct horoscopes bookmarked to help you stay productive and successful this fall: Move Foward With Saturn Direct in Capricorn
Otherwise, those are the biggest things going on in the second full week of Fall, friends. Be sure that you have your Daily Horoscopes bookmarked, or get ready to enjoy a Free 3-Card-Tarot reading during any of the changes that Fall is destined to bring this year.
Planetary Locations During September 30 – October 6, 2019:
• Sun: Libra (September 23, 2019 – October 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Libra (September 14, 2019 – October 3, 2019); Scorpio (October 3 to October 31, 2019)
• Venus: Libra (September 14, 2019 – October 8, 2019)
• Mars: Virgo (August 18, 2019 – October 4, 2019); Libra (October 4 – November 18, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (September 17, 2019 – March 22, 2020)
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6 – August 19, 2021); Retrograde: August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for September 30 – October 6, 2019:
Monday, September 30
Sun: Libra – To win, let the Sun shine in on the most peaceful and gracious situation.
Moon: Scorpio – Time for your rebirth and personal transformation!
Tuesday, October 1
Wednesday, October 2
Moon: Sagittarius – See the Big Picture in all things today.
Thursday, October 3
- Mercury enters Scorpio – You know that Fall is on the horizon or in full swing when we start to see Scorpio energy. Scorpio is the Fixed sign of the Water signs, and as such, has some Fixed sign tendencies that give their sign a bit of a bad rap. Mercury is the communication planet that rules transportation, communication, some short journeys, and all of the gadgets that rule these themes. When Mercury enters Scorpio, you start to see some intense and emotional energies come into the communication arena. This could include jealousy or obsession, but at the same time could include obsessive loyalty. Whoever you are communicating with during this transit, will e someone that will be with you for the test of time. But at the same time, if you need to extricate yourself from them, it could be tricky. Lead with
love,and take measures to protect yourself from that Scorpio stinger when necessary.
Friday, October 4
Moon: Capricorn – Take the lead on a thing that you want to last.
- Mars enters Libra – This is somewhat of a war and peace kind of transit, as Mars is the warrior planet and Libra is the peacemaker of the zodiac sign. And this tells you that you have an abundance of energy to work with over the next several weeks. It’s a lovely combination of energies that will enable you to not only go after what you want, Mars-style, but get it in a way that Libra does – peacemaker-style. You’ll have until mid-November to work with this energy, and this should help you in either love or work. But love matters have the extra advantage here with lover Mars in relationship-oriented Libra. It’s all about following those passions by following a peaceful route. Blessed are the peacemakers, is the only mantra you need to win in any area of your life under this transit. Be sure you have our Daily Horoscopes bookmarked so that you can get your day-to-day guidance under this transit.
Saturday, October 5
Check this out: Your Fall Equinox Transformation Awaits
Sunday, October 6
What’s up in the stars today? Check your free Daily Horoscope - here on Astrology Answers!
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends!
You might also be interested in
Many people have heard of the Chinese Zodiac, but who out there knows the many little details that make up the breadth of this fascinating form of Eastern Astrology? The Chinese… Read Full Article »
At this very moment, we are in a period that is heightened for potential astrology success thanks to Venus sextile Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto. Venus is one of the beneficial… Read Full Article »
“Mama said there’d be days like this, there’d be days like this, my mama said.” Having one of those days? Weeks? Months? It’s been a hectic few months from the Universe,… Read Full Article »