Your Weekly Astrology Overview: September 9-15, 2019
We have another exciting week from the Universe this week. We are coming off of a week where there weren’t too many major activities happening in the galaxy.
This week is not much different, with one exception. We have the Full Moon in Pisces arriving later this week, which will bring some exciting projects and matters to completion or fulfillment. This could be a relationship coming to a close, or even a stage in a relationship coming to an end for another to begin. You may go from single to committed, for example. At the same time, you may also be bringing a work matter to a close, such as a project or big assignment. Or you may be bringing something else to a close, like a real estate deal or matter with your children.
This week’s Full Moon in Pisces has a direct connection to the New Moon in Virgo energy that opened up this month on August 30. While the New Moon occurred in the last couple of days of August, it still brought some New Moon energy into the first few days of September. That New Moon launched some exciting new beginnings for you.
This week’s Full Moon has a direct relationship to that New Moon. The things that you started then, will start to come to fulfillment now. In dreamy and creative Pisces, you want to lead with love in all of those matters. You may have been leading with practical and harder-working energy under the New Moon in Virgo, but this time you are leading with your heart. Pisces is the compassionate dreamer of the zodiac. When you lead with the energy of human kindness and compassion, that is when you will win under this week’s Full Moon.
Other than that, the day-to-day forecast is the same as usual, but you will need to watch your step on a few of them. A Mars and Saturn trine at the beginning of the week is going to help you get things done, and this sets a beautiful tone for the week leading up to the Full Moon.
Full Moons are always about closures and completions and bringing things to fulfillment. Spend the week working on those themes. Finish your projects, get your work done early, and then you can play like a Pisces. That Mars and Saturn trine early in the week is going to help you do just that. At the same time, this week we prepare for Saturn to turn direct after a long retrograde spell. That will happen next week, and that spells out more productivity for you.
How will this affect you: Saturn direct in Capricorn Self-Discipline Tips by the Zodiac Sign
How will you do that? What are your Full Moon wishes?
Planetary Locations During September 9 to September 15:
• Sun: Virgo (August 23, 2019 – September 23, 2019)
• Mercury: Virgo (August 29, 2019 – September 14, 2019)
• Venus: Virgo (August 21, 2019 – September 14, 2019)
• Mars: Virgo (August 18, 2019 – October 4, 2019)
• Jupiter: Sagittarius (Until December 2, 2019)
• Saturn: Capricorn (Until March 22, 2020); Retrograde: April 29, 2019 – September 17, 2019
• Uranus: Taurus (March 6, 2019 – August 19, 2021); Retrograde: August 19, 2019 – January 10, 2020
• Neptune: Pisces (Until January 2026)
• Pluto: Capricorn (Until October 12, 2024); Retrograde: April 24, 2019 – October 2, 2019
Daily Snapshots for September 9 to September 15:
Monday, September 9
Sun: Virgo – Flawless attention to detail is productive and attractive.
Moon: Aquarius – Follow the feelings and the Einstein ideas you are having today.
- Mars in Virgo trine Saturn in Capricorn – This is a favorable transit with two planets working in the Earth signs together. Aggressive Mars is in slower-moving Virgo, and stern and serious Saturn is in the Cardinal sign of the Earth signs Capricorn. Mars isn’t exactly too happy in Virgo, as Virgo moves methodically and Mars rushes in. But in this case, Mars is happy to work with Saturn in a trine that will help you to be very productive today. You have both the energy and the motivation to pursue some big goals. It’s a hard-working day, but also one that could have you crossing authority figures or those that are above you in life, such as your boss, landlord, security guards, or even law enforcement. Having road rage on your commute will work against you. Work with the rules and guidelines of your day, and you will be productive. You won’t need to look for energy to do this though, Mars has you covered here. It’s a good and productive day under this energy.
Tuesday, September 10
- Sun in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces – We have an opposition between a planet in an Earth sign and a planet in a Water sign. Earth and Water signs are generally compatible with each other, as Water nurtures Earth and Earth needs water to survive. But sometimes these energies can conflict with each other if there are opposing desires and needs in play. The Sun is shining on some dreams that Neptune is triggering today. It’s up to you to decide what to do with them. The Sun in Virgo may be inspiring you to get some work done today, while Neptune in Pisces may be inspiring you to be a dreamer and stare out your office window a little longer than usual. At the same time, the Sun may be shining on a way for you to follow some big dreams. But you’ll need energy to do that. Time to dig deep and discover what dreams are really worth pursuing today. Or, use fantasy and creativity to your advantage, looking for those little detailed events and activities that can help you lock in a big dream.
Wednesday, September 11
Thursday, September 12
Moon: Pisces – Closures and fulfillments that are based in love are favored.
Friday, September 13
Saturday, September 14
Moon: Full Moon in Pisces
Mars in Virgo opposite Neptune in Pisces – Here we have warrior Mars opposite dreamy Neptune in creative Pisces. Mars is in Virgo and Neptune is in Virgo’s opposite sign, Pisces. So although we have compatible Earth and Water sign energies working together today, the opposition suggests that there could be some wrinkles. That is, unless, you work to find some harmony within the wrinkles that arrive. Warrior Mars is an energized planet, seeking to energize you throughout the day, but Neptune is exactly the opposite, and this is why you may find a bit of a push and pull effect throughout the day. For example, in love, your partner may want you to do something, while you want to do something with a completely different energy flow. That doesn’t mean you are having a knockdown and drag them out kind of fight. It simply means there is an opposition of energies in play today. Finding the way to resolve these issues without a huge temper tantrum is the mission of the day. Follow your passions vis a vis Mars, but also, follow some creative and dreamy energies as well as Neptune is calling for. When you lead with love, no matter what you are passionate about today, you win.
Sunday, September 15
Moon: Aries – That little spark of passion you have needs to be unleashed.